主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
Hi. I have a Matrix element i2. Latest firmware 1.0.. Iphone 13 mini v16.1.1 with MA remote app v3.2.1. I use it as a streamer from Tidal connect, spotify connect and local streaming of CD collection stored as WAV on Naim Uniti Core (upnp/dlna media server).

Bug 1: No files in Albums. The i2 finds the Naim uniti core mediaserver instant. It shows albums correct with sleeve. But when clicking on album it it says ”This album is empty”. Same thing going via artist to album. BUT if i create a playlist on the Naim the i2 finds it. When clicking on the playlist the songs are there (with correct metadata) and are playable. Super sound!

Bug 2: when clicking twice on the 3 dots to the far right of screen when Albums are listed the app is shut down/crashes.

No difference if i2 is connected via LAN or Wifi.

I use the Naim uniti core to another brand streamer (Lumin) and it picks everything up correct from the Naim (albums, artist, tracks etc). Works flawless. I say this to ensure the Naim works fine.

Thank you for a wonderfully sounding product.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by Erik_2350 - 01-06-2023, 06:21 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客