主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
(09-14-2022, 12:22 PM)I have the same problem,it should be the firework problem,hope upgrade soon to solve this problem.Christopher_2124 提到:
(09-14-2022, 06:54 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Got it. Thanks for the update.
Can you disconnect the HDMI ARC to your TV for some days and notice if the error code will appear during no ARC connection?
Not sure how thats going to work. I use the unit daily. On top of that the error codes are COMPLETELY random, I never know when, how or why its going to present itself. I work in tech and intermittent errors are almost impossible to troubleshoot. Am I the only one that is having these issues? 

Im sorry but a unit that cost $3000 USD should have gone through some serious QC before being released, i understand you can't forsee all of the issues esp in terms of firmware thats needed to address things after release, but this has been a total mess. Im still waiting to hear about the Tidal integration, its horrible as well. 

I just need to know if i am the only one, if so then i possibly just have a bad unit, if more folks are having these issues then your firmware might not have addressed it to the depth anticipated. 

I am not part of the Matrix audio technical team and should not be asked to troubleshoot your products, im spending lots of precious time on this.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by peter_2230 - 11-07-2022, 05:55 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客