主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
(08-11-2022, 02:49 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(08-10-2022, 06:23 AM)michael_2087 提到:
(08-10-2022, 03:11 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Michael,
Can you upload the video to a network drive and share me a link?
the first few seconds is clicking over the music. that clicking goes on and on. 

try this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnl3zxdxpo4ajp...z.m4a?dl=0

Hi Michael,
Can you do the following 2 tests?
1. When the popping noise happens, can you mute the output, if the popping sound still exists?
2. Do you have other streaming services? Are you able to test with Spotify, TIDAL or stream a high res music from Roon?

1. when pausing or muting, the clicking/popping sound does not remain. it is part of the playback, wireless, at hi-res 192 and less so with 96 and non-existant at 44

this is a wireless issue. does not exist with ethernet connection

2. yes, i have TIDAL, spotify, amazon hd music, and finally, Quboz. No matrix support for amazon, so can't test that (generally, amazon has the same hi-res numbers as quboz) tidal MQA seems to work fine but those files are not registering as high as 192 (I am listening to Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot right now...on the screen it says MQA 44.1/16bit, this same song is on Qobuz and amazon hd at 192khz)

3. I happen to have a current bluesound node, that plays the same hi-res songs wirelessly from the same music services without issue through the same speakers/headphones
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by michael_2087 - 08-11-2022, 04:31 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客