主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
Hi,
i bought Elemnt X2 at Audiophonics and got it today, plugged it in power and network, then I did a firmware upgrade to version 1.0.1 build008. Serial VB13SE22002, phone Samsung S9, Galaxy tab S6 Lite, MA remote 3.1.3 on phone and tablet.
On the tablet MA Remote application works but everything is disturbed, the letters are large and not usable.
Now, I have a small list of bugs that I noticed like this at first:
- the physical remote control when I hold or fast click on - (volume down) element X2 switch to IIS input. Not every time but there is a rule that it happens.
- since the roon is not working yet I turned on the airplay streeam over the roon, it plays but after a while it stops and starts again after one second.
- Tidal on MA remote doesn't work
- streaming from NAS works but jerkily, I have to press play a few times to start playing (huge lag), it plays for a while and then stops, then I play again, for a while it plays and stops again. Until it stops playing at all after which I have to shut down the app.
- playing from NAS, element x2 at one point it froze and I had to turn it off and on again.
- cannot change device time on MA remote, time is on auto setup but show wrong time, in app i try to set "Use time from your device" and i got Setup faild message.
This is a small list like this at first, but I believe I will find more
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by Mario_697 - 06-08-2022, 04:35 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客