主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
I had this issue happening yesterday with my element i2. About 3 times playback stopped during a 2 hours session. I decided to reboot my Roon ROCK Core and after that no more playback issues.
回复
(06-14-2023, 09:37 PM)Enrico_1425 提到: I had this issue happening yesterday with my element i2. About 3 times playback stopped during a 2 hours session. I decided to reboot my Roon ROCK Core and after that no more playback issues.

I have rebooted my ROCK several times. Even shut it down completely for a while as I rewired my home network. I'm still having the pausing issue as well as the clicking/popping/truncating at the beginning of tracks.
回复
(06-15-2023, 12:00 AM)Mike_2541 提到:
(06-14-2023, 09:37 PM)Enrico_1425 提到: I had this issue happening yesterday with my element i2. About 3 times playback stopped during a 2 hours session. I decided to reboot my Roon ROCK Core and after that no more playback issues.

I have rebooted my ROCK several times. Even shut it down completely for a while as I rewired my home network. I'm still having the pausing issue as well as the clicking/popping/truncating at the beginning of tracks.
My element i2 just got a new firmware update available. Check yours and update the firmware. Then check if the playback issue is fixed.
回复
"Hi Dub,
I have forwarded your feedbacks to the dev team.
Regarding playing from Plex UPnP server, the dev team is rsearching the compatibility issues.
Sorry for the inconvenience."

Thank you very much, I hope (for all your customer's sake) that you get the compatibility issues sorted.

I have one more thing to add, I have music on 24/7 and I get these randomly happening pauses in the playback. As I've said, everything is hard wired so it's not a WIFI dropout, and it happens completely randomly, I have not been able to trigger it to happen, so unfortunately I can't help to detect the issue.

About the DSD64, I can play DSD256-512 without any problems when using the Element M2 in USB DAC mode or when using an USB SSD for local music so it's has to be some kind of network issue, as I've said I have 100/12MB/s internet connection, a gigabit switch and I have been able to reproduce the chopping audio issue with both, my HTPC and NAS, so I can confirm it's not a problem with connected devices.

I can try to listen to a DSD64 file, but I'm pretty sure it will have the same problem. I will report back when I have tested it.

I'm sorry for the rude and rough language but as stated before, this unit does not function as advertised and that made me very frustrated and angry.

Best regards,
-Dub
回复
(06-15-2023, 03:47 AM)Enrico_1425 提到: My element i2 just got a new firmware update available. Check yours and update the firmware. Then check if the playback issue is fixed.

Thanks for the heads-up. I updated to V1.0.9 Build013 this morning. I will report back if there is any improvement.

Is there any way to get notifications of firmware updates? Is there a mailing list?
回复
The random pausing issue appears to be resolved with V1.0.9 Build013. That's good news.

However, I'm still experiencing the clipping/popping/ticking at the beginning of tracks. Have developers been able to reproduce that issue? Is there a fix in progress?
回复
(06-21-2023, 08:31 PM)Mike_2541 提到: The random pausing issue appears to be resolved with V1.0.9 Build013. That's good news.

However, I'm still experiencing the clipping/popping/ticking at the beginning of tracks. Have developers been able to reproduce that issue? Is there a fix in progress?

New firmware V1.0.9 Build017 is available.
回复
Hi
I just purchased the Element i2.
I cannot get Tidal to work through the MA App.
In android on a Samsung S23 Ultra it seems to log in with a tick but nothing then happens?
On iPhone 14 it keeps returning to the main screen before I can enter my user name and password?
Qobuz worked first time?
Very frustrating.
回复
(07-01-2023, 11:03 PM)David_2679 提到: Hi
I just purchased the Element i2.
I cannot get Tidal to work through the MA App.
In android on a Samsung S23 Ultra it seems to log in with a tick but nothing then happens?
On iPhone 14 it keeps returning to the main screen before I can enter my user name and password?
Qobuz worked first time?
Very frustrating.
It works for me. Make sure you have the latest firmware in your i2 and also the latest MA Remote app.
回复
I am having two issues (related?). 1) I find the Element i2 offline often, despite the network ethernet connection and ROON operating elsewhere. To bring back online i need to remove the power cord and re-insert. There is no indication that the ethernet is bad anywhere else in the house. And 2) Random pauses in ROON playback - like a pause every 10-30 minutes. The pause requires my to press play again. (Very annoying).

I have Hardware v1.5 and Firmware v1.1.0 Build 11. (Am I up to date? Anyone else with these issues?)
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客