主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
replacement power supplies for Element H
Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to use an iFi iPower2 power supply to replace the stock power supply that was included with the Element H. I see from the Element H user manual that the voltage range specified is 9v-12v, >= 1200 mA. The power supply included with the device is specified as 12v, 1.5A. 

iFi iPower2 has several voltage / amperage options available which may be compatible:
-9v, 2A
-12v, 1.8A

Would either (or both) of these be compatible? Is one preferable to the other? I am thinking if the voltage range is 9v-12v, the lower voltage may be preferred since excess voltage will just generate heat?

Thanks in advance.
回复
(02-21-2024, 09:18 PM)John_3408 提到: Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to use an iFi iPower2 power supply to replace the stock power supply that was included with the Element H. I see from the Element H user manual that the voltage range specified is 9v-12v, >= 1200 mA. The power supply included with the device is specified as 12v, 1.5A. 

iFi iPower2 has several voltage / amperage options available which may be compatible:
-9v, 2A
-12v, 1.8A

Would either (or both) of these be compatible? Is one preferable to the other? I am thinking if the voltage range is 9v-12v, the lower voltage may be preferred since excess voltage will just generate heat?

Thanks in advance.
Hi~John
Yes, you can use this power supply. Both levels of this power supply are compatible. We recommend using the low voltage level here.
回复
great - thank you.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客