主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
PrimeMini 5 NUC connected to X-Sabre PRO IIS port - No Sound
Dear all,

I am new here and would like to ask the community or an MA admin/expert for help.

I am running a PrimeMini 5 i7 PC (NUC) as ROON Core connected to my X-Sabre PRO (MQA) via USB, which works quite nice but since I read
some good attestations regarding sound quality of the IIS port, I ordered a Audioquest Carbon 48 (1meter) HDMI cable to test the sound improvements. As well
I want to have more flexibility in regards of connections to the DAC.

My problem is that I do not have any sound via IIS HDMI connection. On Roon (PrimeMini 5) I enabled the HDMI connectors in the settings and I also can choose the port to play music via HDMI (Note: Roon does recognize my DAC as X-Sabre 3 on auto but via USB this is no problem).

It seems like my X-Sabre DAC does not connect to the PrimeMini which I can see on the display. I tried to turn the cable since these autioquest cables are directed but nothing helps.

Does anybody have an idea if I have to do some changes on the X-Sabre Pro settings?
Or if this is a Roon related issue in connection to the X-Sabre Pro?
Or if there needs to be a adapter in between these devices (I read about some)?

The vendor of the PrimiMini or its' distributor told me that IIS with ROON works w/o issues ("just enable the HDMI adapters in ROON on the PrimeMini PC") so this much looks like an issue on my X-Sabre (firmware updates to the latest version 3003

Thank you in Advance

Sezayi
回复

这个主题的帖子
PrimeMini 5 NUC connected to X-Sabre PRO IIS port - No Sound - by Sezayi - 02-25-2022, 07:51 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客