主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Need RM2 Remote
Hello,

I need a RM 2 Remote Control.
Unfortunately mine is now completely broken and no longer works.

Where can I get a replacement?

it is no longer listed on the Matrix Audio website.

Can someone please help ?

Thank you very much.
many greetings Manfred
回复
What is the code for the remote control so that is possible to use a android app for control?
回复
What device will you use this remote control with?
回复
(09-06-2023, 09:05 AM)Wei Cao 提到: What device will you use this remote control with?
Hi, thank you for your messsge and asking,

I use the x- sabre Pro 2 and now have a link for the remote control. however, it would also be good to know the code for the infrared remote control so that it can also be operated remotely via an app via Android with infrared.

Manfred
回复
As I know, Logitech Harmony support the IR remote of X-SABRE Pro. Do you have Logitech Harmony?

回复
(09-07-2023, 08:10 AM)Wei Cao 提到: As I know, Logitech Harmony support the IR remote of X-SABRE Pro. Do you have Logitech Harmony?
Thank you very much for the answer!

No i do not have a harmony remote control but this information can be helpful for me to find out the kind of infrared coding.

I will order the original Matrix Audio remote control

and in addition i would like to be able to operate it independently via an android infrared remote control app to have a additional control.

Manfred
回复
How do you confirm that your remote control is dead?
回复
(09-12-2023, 06:39 AM)Wei Cao 提到: How do you confirm that your remote control is dead?
What kind of question ???
The meaning of this question is not really to be understood.

Died is Died !

it doesn't work and finally it is broken !

I am sure that I know when something is broken and has no function.
and there is nothing to confirm
there is no doubt about.

I have the link where I can buy a new one.
However, a cheap used one would be much more appealing to me.

The remote control has also hadproblems before  with the metal contact points to the battery before, so I think there is a fundamental design fault.
As already described, I am still interested in how I can use the infrared function of the x-sabre Pro2 via an Android app.
回复
Sorry Mandred,
The reason why I ask that question is, the device doesn't respond to the remote control, there are 2 possibilities.
1. The RM2 doesn't send IR signals. (the remote is dead)
2. The device (X-SABRe Pro) don't receive the signals. (The IR receiver of the device is dead)

So, we have a method to detect if the RM2 is sending IR command when you are pressing the buttons.
Open the camera app from a Android phone, please note, only Android phones has this function. Point the remote control to the phone camera, press the buttons of the remote. Observe the IR transmitter of the remote through the phone screen.

If the remote works, you'll see purple light come from the IR transmitter.

I hope the IR receiver of the device is good.

The X-SABRE Pro is not using RC5 standard IR commands, it's using provate commands all defined by Matrix, your phone app may not be able to compatible with the IR command of X-SABRE Pro. (From the 1st gen element device, Matrix Audio started to use RC5 IR commands, products that earlier than the element series, are unable to use Android app for IR remote control.)
回复
Hello Wei Cao,
thank you very much for helping and the information !

If i find a dealer or someone who has a rm2 remote, i will try to copy the commands with an android ir app.

I am confident that it will work.

Again many thanks!

Many greetings,
Manfred
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客