主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element i DLNA gapless
Hi fellow music lovers,

I have just become the owner of a new Element i, which was the single best upgrade to my system in the previous years. The sound quality is absolutely fantastic, even my wife noticed it!  Wink I have been tinkering around with streaming music from my Synology NAS via both the MA Remote app, and Synology's DS Audio (via DLNA), and couldn't get gapless playback for the latter. With MA Remote, I have gapless, but selecting music is a pain, as I have a huge collection of classical albums with tags all over the place, making it difficult to navigate. 

Is the Element i supposed to play gaplessly over DLNA, in which case I will try further server / controller apps (such as Minimserver and BubbleUPnP)? If not, would it be possible to add the feature to browse by folders in the MA Remote app? I could try Roon, but that would be overkill for my usage patterns.

Many thanks!
回复
Hi Gabor
Sure, in the library you can tap File tab, and browse music files by folders. Just the same place you were adding  NAS filders in MA Remote app.

Regarding DLNA, indeed there're issues need to be optimized, we will test Synology play musics over DLNA and feed back to you.

Thank you!
回复
Just wanted to confirm, that after upgrading the firmware, and playing through Minimserver / BubbleUPnP, the Element I now plays gapless perfectly! It must have been an issue with Synology's software.

Thank you!
回复
(03-09-2020, 08:59 AM)Gábor 提到: Just wanted to confirm, that after upgrading the firmware, and playing through Minimserver / BubbleUPnP, the Element I now plays gapless perfectly! It must have been an issue with Synology's software.

Thank you!

Good to hear it. Thanks for your feedback.
回复
(03-09-2020, 08:59 AM)Gábor 提到: Just wanted to confirm, that after upgrading the firmware, and playing through Minimserver / BubbleUPnP, the Element I now plays gapless perfectly! It must have been an issue with Synology's software.

Thank you!
Are you able to control volume in the app when you are using Bubbleupnp?
回复

Thank you!
Mind if I ask how you connect to minimserver from matrix element?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客