主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Index of firmware update and changelog of X-SABRE 3
Cao Wei,

Got the X-SABRE 3 replacement delivered today and after updating to Build44, all the bugs previously reported are fixed Smile The only bug still present is TIDAL Connect which still has a 4 secs gap between songs and it skip songs. This is for sure another bug that you guys need to fix with TIDAL as they way it's right now, TIDAL Connect is useless. I don't care about TIDAL Connect because I use mine with Roon, but I'm pretty sure other customers would be interested in this function.

1. Auto Sleep function from Roon works most of the time but not always.
R: FIXED with Build44

2. TIDAL Connect have a gap between songs of 4 secs when skipping tracks. It takes 4 secs for any song to start playing. Meaning there is no gapless playback
R: NOT FIXED. Bluesound devices had this same issue for months and got fixed back in June with the latest firmware.

3. When playing Tidal Connect, once pause then play again there will be a short fade in occur.

4. Playing MQA, when pausing a MQA song, then replay, the song starts for about 1 sec, then stops then starts again with a fade in. All MQA songs start with a fade in, no matter if there is no change in sampling rate.

5. If X-SABRE 3 is on Standby and start playing a song from Roon, will get “Failed to open the Audio Device” error message on Roon. Pressing play twice makes the error message go away.

6. When playing with Roon DSD files at 2.8 or 11.2, no matter the sampling rate, if pause the song, as soon I press play again, there is a loud POP coming out of the speakers.

7.- PCM (FLAC) songs get cut by about 100ms to 250ms at the beginning of the song. This only happens with some songs, not all of them and mostly with songs from Qobuz.

So basically all the bugs concerning Roon have been fixed with the new firmware. Also, I can confirm that the whirring noise reported by other owners is also present in my unit but it's only audible if I place my ear literally at less than 1" from the X-SABRE 3.

Good Job, Matrix Audio Team!!! 
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Index of firmware update and changelog of X-SABRE 3 (v1.0.1 Build044) - by Enrico_1425 - 09-27-2021, 08:53 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客