主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of X-SABRE 3
Hi Faby,
I wanted to reproduce the issue you reported, but I cannot find how to display lirics in TIDAL. Can you advice?

Hi Cao.
I don't understand your question about lirics.. the issue reported is about the stability and behaviour of Tidal connect. When Tidal Connect doesn't work properly, the app on the smartphone simply does not link to the streamer.

ROON always works fine , but Tidal Connect not. I think that Tidal Connect implementation can be improved quite a lot.
回复
Hi Faby,
Please update the firmware of your X-SABRE 3 and check if it works better.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
回复
(11-08-2022, 09:06 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Faby,
Please update the firmware of your X-SABRE 3 and check if it works better.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear Cao & Matrix Dev team,
thank you for your effort and commitment. 

I've just updated to the latest firmware , v1.0.2 Build018.
As of now the connect seems to be working fine , but I will better feedback in the next future because the problem I was pointing out was random and usually occurred after a few days of usage. 

In the meantime I can notice a big improvement in regards to the gapless feature. 
With this firmware Tidal Connect is not yet gapless as it should be (I'm sure it should be, because when connecting to other streamers it is gapless), but it's now certainly and definitely better than the previous firmware.   
The transition from current track to the next is now much quicker :  it took a couple of seconds with previous 1.0.1 firmware, and it takes now just a fraction of a second: much better then.  Good work.
However it's not yet really Gapless, so we will still hear an interruption between tracks, but it's better then before.  
Looking forward to seeing in the roadmap a future release with a definitive gapless feature fix. 

Thx
回复
Hi Faby,
Thanks for your feedback. We will try the best to optimize it. Thank you!
It would be a solution to use MA Remote app to stream TIDAL music to X-SABRE 3 gaplessly currently.
Best regards.

Wei
回复
Just wanted to say thank you for fixing the Tidal Connect issues with the latest update! The first few seconds of every song were always in terrible quality, this issue is now gone.
回复
Unfortunately Tidal Connect still have issues for me. After a couple of days (quite random), the client app doesn't sync the play/progress bar with the music and there are issues in controlling the playback. When I'll have time, I will make some video as proof of the issue.
A way to temporarily fix it is: unplug the power cable and completely restart the X-Sabre.
I guess that the full power-off and restart clears the cache and cleans up the situation (whilst the normal stand-by/power-on from the remote doesn't).

By the way : I'm very glad to find out that the new firmware enables now the MA Remote app !!!
This is a substantial plus, very much appreciated. Thank you so much for this update and new feature. New possibilities are now available (internet radio, DLNA browsing, easy check of device status and configuration, etc.. ). Good job.
I would suggest Cao to update the specific "Index of firmware update and changelog of X-SABRE 3" post with the changelog of the new firmware release.
I'm sure it will make many users happy to find out the good news.
回复
I'm also having issues with my X-SABRE 3 after latest firmware update. Every couple of days, the X-SABRE 3 screen shows "No Network" but still it's connected to Roon and I can play music from Roon to the X-SABRE 3. Also, when this happens, the volume goes all the way down to 1. The only way to fix this bug is unplugging the power cord and after a full reboot, the X-SABRE 3 goes back to normal until it happens again a couple of days later.
回复
I'm also experiencing the same issue as Faby and Enrico. I haven't noticed it till now because I unplug everything overnight but now that I didn't, the issue is the same.
回复
It happened again today. This time I lost network connection even with Roon and MA Remote app but the network lights were blinking. Unplugged the power cord and it got back to normal. As per Wei Cao request, I sent him a video showing the ethernet port lights. I hope they can fix this bug soon. My X-SABRE 3 was bug free for more than a year and the latest firmware update brought back these nasty bugs Sad If possible;e, can we go back to the previous firmware until Matrix Dev team find a fix for these new bugs? I don't mind loosing the MA Remote app until these get fixed.
回复
Confirming I'm experiencing volatile issues too, not predictable but likely every couple of days I have to unplug the power cord and fully restart the device.

Issues arise as network lost, Tidal Connect not synching / not responsive, a few times also the MA app got unresponsive (but I reckon it's related to the device endpoint, not the MA app itself). 
I have the feeling that issues come out more often if using more then one streaming source. 
It's seems that switching from Spotify connect, to Tidal Connect, to operations from MA app, randomly accelerate the instability.

For the next firmware release I suggest to add a feature for a full restart, if possible. 
At the moment I have to physically unplug the cord , which is not nice.  By using the remote or the front panel button you can only put the device in stand-by and wake-up, but that does not solve any problem.
A function for a full Operating System restart will be appreciated (maybe executable by pressing the power button for more then x seconds , or any other viable option from the front panel menu).  

Thanks.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客