主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
X-SPDIF 2 Compatibility
I have the X-SPDIF 2 connected to a Topping D90 with an AES/EBU cable. I wanted to use the II2S connection, but I was told that the 2 devices are not compatible. 
What DACs are compatible with the X-SPDIF 2?
回复
i have native dad 1024 material.. want to play .. and can only use the II2s...  I too am confused about how to play that and what has the output.. does usb converter to II2s work?
回复
(08-22-2021, 10:31 PM)John_1429 提到: I have the X-SPDIF 2 connected to a Topping D90 with an AES/EBU cable. I wanted to use the II2S connection, but I was told that the 2 devices are not compatible. 
What DACs are compatible with the X-SPDIF 2?

Hi John,
There is no widely recognized standard for IIS signal transmission in the audio industry. Manufacturers usually define the pin of IIS port on their own demond. We can only ensure the X-SPDIF 2 works with DACs by Matrix Audio.
Thanks for your understanding.
回复
(06-02-2022, 04:54 AM)Joel_1297 提到: i have native dad 1024 material.. want to play .. and can only use the II2s...  I too am confused about how to play that and what has the output.. does usb converter to II2s work?

Hi Joel, products from Matrix Audio currently do not support DSD 1024 through any of the input channel.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客