主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
(12-06-2022, 08:22 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Jon,
So, the chop/stutter issue only happens to the USB connection?
Will it work correctly when playing from Roon over USB connection to your M1 MacBook Pro or the Mac Mini?

Hi Wei,

USB (type-c to type-c) connection direct to M1 Macbook Pro with Spotify experiences stutter on all tracks - so the streaming is being handled via the Macbook Pro.

When I play through Roon, my Mac Mini acts as the core, and playback is streamed via LAN line from router to Matrix using my Macbook Pro. Audio is perfect.

I have not tried USB connection from Matrix to Mac Mini, as I don't have a type-c to type-a cable on hand, but I listen to Spotify only on Macbook Pro.

If I Airplay Spotify from Macbook Pro to Matrix, audio is perfect. Wireless streaming appears to be good, whereas a direct USB connection is not as good.
回复
(11-05-2022, 07:47 PM)stuart_2228 提到: When connecting via RAAT to the Matrix Mini-i pro, radio does not last more than a few minutes (I tried both WiFi and Ethernet connected). It stops with the error shown in the attached screenshot.
The same radio station plays without issue if I configure the Matrix Mini-i pro to use Airplay instead.
The Matrix Mini and RAAT does not have an issue playing regular library (local or tidal) tracks.
The stream plays without issue using RAAT on the RaspberryPi.
Additional information
Using an alternate URL for the radio station (WBEZ), the stream played without issue on the Matrix Mini using both RAAT and Airplay.
The default Roon URL for WBEZ did not work:
`http://wbez.iad.streamguys1.com/wbezlinear`
The alternate URLs that do do work
`http://stream.wbez.org/wbez128.mp3`  or  `http://stream.wbez.org/wbezlinear`
Please advise.
Dear Stuart,

John from Roon replied us who mentioned that "It would be unlikely, but not impossible, that this is a device specific RAAT issue. "
Things are not clear now, he need more information including some logs of your device.
He suggested you to contact their support team via Roon Community site.
If they determine that the issue is being caused by the Mini-i pro 3, they will reach out to us to get it figured out.

Thanks for your patience.
回复
Hi,

I've just purchased a mini-i Pro 3 and really love it! Found some small typos though in the UI:

- When switching filters with the remote it says "slow roll-off minmum", missing an 'i'.

- Also for all linear and minimum filters on the main screen it says "[..] roll-off,linear" and similar, missing a space after the comma.

These are minor, but triggering me everytime I use the device. :-)
Maybe this could be fixed with the next firmware update to make the UI look more professional.

The following are not bugs, but further suggestions which I believe would make the product even greater:

- When changing volume (remote or knob) it doesn't change anything on first press/turn. I understand that some people might like that, but I think many will find it annoying in every day usage. Maybe add a setting to allow changing the behavior?

- Adding an acceleration when turning the volume knob quickly would be great. Without that it takes a lot of time to make larger volume changes.

- Please allow to rename inputs to make switching easier. As a user I want to switch to a specific source, and not remember what type of connector that source has.

- Please allow to hide unused inputs to make switching with knob and remote easier. Currently I have to press the remote four times to switch to USB audio even though I don't use any of the other three optical inputs.

- When switching filters with the remote you can't skip over them quickly. You always have to wait for the next filter to be activated before you can switch further. This could be approved by waiting for multiple remote presses first before switching to the filter.

The following are suggestions for a future hardware iteration:

- Please move the menu button to the front!

- I would prefer a heavy, well balanced, analog volume knob without clicks. I understand that the clicks help with the menus, but most of the time you would just change volume.
回复
Hello,
I wish to thank for the reply from matrix, now mini i pro is working again.
Thanks
B.K.Visser Holland
回复
Hi,
  I got my Mini-I Pro 3 today and I'm trying to connect it over USB but there is no USB option shown in the settings menu. I've installed the drivers for Windows (ensured that I install the driver first and then connect USB) and I've tried connect it to Mac as well over USB still its not showing up in the outputs for Mac and the USB Audio is not shown in the menu as well.

I'm in the latest firmware version : D113B8 and I've tried resetting to factory settings multiple times still the same issue.
回复
Photo 
Make sure you select USB Input in the mini-i Pro 3. Otherwise, it won't show up in you Mac audio interfaces as available.

附件 图片

回复
(01-14-2023, 03:06 PM)fok 提到: Hi,

I've just purchased a mini-i Pro 3 and really love it! Found some small typos though in the UI:

- When switching filters with the remote it says "slow roll-off minmum", missing an 'i'.

- Also for all linear and minimum filters on the main screen it says "[..] roll-off,linear" and similar, missing a space after the comma.

Dear fok,
Thanks for your detailed feedbacks.
I have reported the typo issues to the dev team. Really sorry for the carelessness in our works.
Also, I have forwarded your suggestions to the dev team, we will consider them in the future updates and future products.

Thank you so much!
回复
(01-25-2023, 02:59 PM)Enrico_1425 提到: Make sure you select USB Input in the mini-i Pro 3. Otherwise, it won't show up in you Mac audio interfaces as available.

Thank you Enrico.  Big Grin
回复
Hello,

I have noticed one unpleasant bug with 6,35 mm headphone output on my matrix mini-i 3 pro. When I connected my HifiMan headphones into that using 3,5 to 6,35 adapter I noticed that only only one right channel plays the music. I moved it a bit left and right and then both ears started to sound. Adapter has two black stripes what indicates stereo, but I tried some others and the problem occurs only with Matrix mini. I have plugged the same setup to other amp and everything worked fine what means it is not headphones or adapter. I am not using 6,35 headphone output (I have Topping A90D for that) but still, a bit frustrated. Is there anybody else around who experienced the same problem?
Firmware version: DO13B8.
回复
I have recently gotten the Matrix Mini Pro 3 and I am having some issues with it. Firmware Ver: D113B8, Sources: Windows 11, IOS 16.3.1, Ipad OS 16.3.1, Services Tested: Tidal, Spotify.

Issue 1: When trying to airplay music from tidal or spotify, from Ipad or Iphone, the album art pops up, sits for a few seconds, then disconnects. This happens when the Matrix Mini is on WIFI or on Lan. Incredibly frustrating as I bought this as a streamer... 

Issue 2: When using Tidal over USB, it wont recognize any MQA tracks for decoding, it just says PCM. Please Advise
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: