主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
(02-07-2022, 11:27 AM)Steven_1236 提到: Wei Cao
Steven_1236

Hi, thanks for the reply.  For some reason I don't get email notifications of any replies.  I bought the Mini-i-3 in April 2021 from one of your authorised dealers, Igloo Audio here in the UK.

Other than updating the firmware when C813A8 was released, I've made no recent changes.  The deep sleep issue starting happening in December 2021.  It doesn't do it all the time, but when it does, it's tricky to get to the mains power cable because of where the player is situated.

Dear Steven
Please check your PM box.
回复
(02-08-2022, 06:39 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(02-07-2022, 11:27 AM)Steven_1236 提到: Wei Cao
Steven_1236

Hi, thanks for the reply.  For some reason I don't get email notifications of any replies.  I bought the Mini-i-3 in April 2021 from one of your authorised dealers, Igloo Audio here in the UK.

Other than updating the firmware when C813A8 was released, I've made no recent changes.  The deep sleep issue starting happening in December 2021.  It doesn't do it all the time, but when it does, it's tricky to get to the mains power cable because of where the player is situated.
Thank you @Wei Cao - I'm out of my home office today but will try the steps in the PM you sent.  Many thanks for your prompt assistance.
回复
I face problems with Roon in conjunction with Qobuz. I use serveral Roon endpoints, but only mini-i 3 fails. If I stream hiRes Files with Qobuz Roon generates an error message “Qobuz media is loading slowly. This may indicate a networking or connectivity issue occurs. This only happens with mini-i 3, any other enpoint works fine in the same network (WiFi or cable tested). I assume mini-i 3 has problems to process ROON RAAT protocol in high resoultion format. What do you think?
回复
Thomas_1786I face problems with Roon in conjunction with Qobuz. I use serveral Roon endpoints, but only mini-i 3 fails. If I stream hiRes Files with Qobuz Roon generates an error message “Qobuz media is loading slowly. This may indicate a networking or connectivity issue occurs. This only happens with mini-i 3, any other enpoint works fine in the same network (WiFi or cable tested). I assume mini-i 3 has problems to process ROON RAAT protocol in high resoultion format. What do you think?

I have ZERO issues playing Qobuz HR files over Roon with my mini-i Pro 3 and with my X-SABRE 3. Most likely your Roon server is the one having issues. I run a NUC 10i7FNHN with Roon ROCK as a server.

回复
(02-13-2022, 08:43 AM)Thomas_1786 提到: I face problems with Roon in conjunction with Qobuz. I use serveral Roon endpoints, but only mini-i 3 fails. If I stream hiRes Files with Qobuz Roon generates an error message “Qobuz media is loading slowly. This may indicate a networking or connectivity issue occurs. This only happens with mini-i 3, any other enpoint works fine in the same network (WiFi or cable tested). I assume mini-i 3 has problems to process ROON RAAT protocol in high resoultion format. What do you think?

Did you tried to stream your local high resolution music to mini-i Pro 3? Was it work?
回复
Display bug happend again. This is what i did before it happend.

Yesterday i was listening to shuffled music from roon and paused the music.
The mini shutdown automatically (not from roon but from mini-i settings).
This morning i started playing a live radio station from roon so the mini-i would auto-start.
Got the glitch.

附件 图片

回复
(03-20-2022, 07:36 AM)JM 提到: Display bug happend again. This is what i did before it happend.

Yesterday i was listening to shuffled music from roon and paused the music.
The mini shutdown automatically (not from roon but from mini-i settings).
This morning i started playing a live radio station from roon so the mini-i would auto-start.
Got the glitch.

Thank you so much! 
I'll forward the issue report to our dev team, hope that's helpful.
回复
Does WiFi password not get saved?

I have the mini-I Pro 3 mainly set up in a different room from my iMac, as a Roon endpoint over WLAN, and this allows streaming of DSD128, however when I want to play my DSD256 music I have to switch out of WLAN and connect the Pro 3 by USB C to my iMac in that room.

The issue is that when I switch back to WLAN it always asks for the password again.

Is there no ability to save the password on the Pro 3 so that it automatically rejoins the network when WLAN is switched back on.
回复
(06-25-2022, 06:44 AM)Brett 提到: Does WiFi password not get saved?

I have the mini-I Pro 3 mainly set up in a different room from my iMac, as a Roon endpoint over WLAN, and this allows streaming of DSD128, however when I want to play my DSD256 music I have to switch out of WLAN and connect the Pro 3 by USB C to my iMac in that room.

The issue is that when I switch back to WLAN it always asks for the password again.

Is there no ability to save the password on the Pro 3 so that it automatically rejoins the network when WLAN is switched back on.

Solved. When connected by USB to the iMac, I needed to change the audio out setting on the iMac to the Matrix and then turn on the USB connection option on the Pro 3. When finished change audio out on iMac back to my primary amp and select streaming again on the Pro 3.
回复
I am having what may not be a unique issue with connectivity and with the mini-I pro 3 becoming unresponsive. Connected to Roon core via Wifi, fixed line output over XLR, it plays local tracks, Qobuz, or internet radio (all via Roon) ok for a while, then begins periodically glitching/dropping the stream, though still connected to Roon core (as its still visible as an endpoint). After stopping play for a time sufficient for it to go into auto standby, I'll come back and the mini-I pro 3 will be unresponsive. I can see a blue light periodically flashing (rather long flashes) through the gaps in the side. It doesn't respond to remote or a long push on the volume controller, and the only way to get going again is to pull the plug and have it reboot. Purchased about a month ago, installed latest firmware on first use.

I'm pretty sure its not Wifi, as I have a Ubiquiti access point across the other side of the room in direct line of sight, and when connected I see a very strong signal strength for the mini-I pro 3 as client in the Ubiquiti dashboard.

Any thoughts please? Cheers, J
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客