主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
(03-03-2023, 02:36 PM)William _2454 提到: Issue 2: When using Tidal over USB, it wont recognize any MQA tracks for decoding, it just says PCM. Please Advise

Please follow the steps:
1. enter settings of mini-i Pro 3.

2. enable exclusive mode and force volume.

回复
Hello,

I have a problem with matrix mini-i 3 pro. It stuck in headphones mode, even when headphones are disconnected. I'm using balanced 4,4 mm output.

Maybe anyone had a similar problem or does anyone know how to help? Is it possible to change the output in the device settings?

Thanks.
回复
Hello! I have a problem just like these guys. What do you recommend?
Alejandro

Threads: 1
12-11-2020, 08:47 PM
I'm from Chile, South American. I just bought a mini-i pro 3, but I am quite disappointed as I have been testing the equipment for a few hours and I am constantly experiencing problems with it.

I turn on the DAC and after a while it freezes. It does not respond to the commands I send with the remote control and neither do the physical buttons on the same device respond. I can't even turn off the device. To do so, I have been forced to unplug the power cord. I checked the firmware version and it appears that it is working with version C313B6.

The problem repeats itself every time and every time I turn it on and use it.

What could be the problem and the solution?

Steven_1236

Threads: 0
01-04-2022, 12:21 PM
Hi - I've started having an issue with my Mini-i-3. It seems to go into some sort of deep standby mode and neither the remote control or any of the front panel buttons will wake it up. I need to pull the power cord to reboot it before it is useable again.
回复
(02-02-2024, 09:50 AM)Igor_3357 提到: Hello! I have a problem just like these guys. What do you recommend?
Alejandro 
Hi Igor, I've contacted you by PM.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客