主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 1.67
Collecting bugs of element series products
(11-15-2021, 08:49 AM)Information picture.Cao Wei 提到:
(11-14-2021, 03:17 AM)Jin 提到:
(04-21-2021, 07:09 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Recent problems with my Element X:
1. Roon no longer recognizes it as a Roon-Ready device. In other words, the Element X does not show up under Settings/Audio in the  Roon-Ready device list. It only shows up under "other network devices" as an Airplay device. 

2. The MA Player (on iOS 15) cannot play songs from my Library (on USB thumb drive) or from Tidal. The song starts to play for a few seconds, then stops.  The same thing happens when I try to connect Audirvana to the Element X (via DLNA).

I believe I am using the latest versions of Roon, iOS, MacOS, MA Player, and Element X firmware.

How can I fix it? 

Hi Jin

Can you take a photo of the Product Info page in the Settings menu of your element X?

(11-15-2021, 10:05 AM)Jin 提到:
(11-15-2021, 08:49 AM)Information picture.Cao Wei 提到:
(11-14-2021, 03:17 AM)Jin 提到:
(04-21-2021, 07:09 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Recent problems with my Element X:
1. Roon no longer recognizes it as a Roon-Ready device. In other words, the Element X does not show up under Settings/Audio in the  Roon-Ready device list. It only shows up under "other network devices" as an Airplay device. 

2. The MA Player (on iOS 15) cannot play songs from my Library (on USB thumb drive) or from Tidal. The song starts to play for a few seconds, then stops.  The same thing happens when I try to connect Audirvana to the Element X (via DLNA).

I believe I am using the latest versions of Roon, iOS, MacOS, MA Player, and Element X firmware.

How can I fix it? 

Hi Jin

Can you take a photo of the Product Info page in the Settings menu of your element X?

附件 图片

回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of element series products - by Jin - 11-15-2021, 10:05 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客