主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 1.67
Collecting bugs of element series products
(06-13-2022, 08:25 PM)Francis 提到:
(06-07-2022, 05:45 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(06-05-2022, 09:53 PM)Francis 提到: Recently, I've not been able to play any of my Qobuz playlists that have more then 20-30 titles. This was not a problem before. I'm connected via WiFi only.

even playing a single title from the playlist doesn't seem to work immediately. but it seems to be added to the queue. When I play a shorter playlist, then the single title originally added plays.

It was working once or twice after my last BIOS update. But I did disconnect power from the Element for about a week - then I started to have this problem.

thanks.

Dear Francis
Can you specify the model name and firmware version of your element device? And the version number of your MA Remote app?
Element X

Hardware Version 1.6
Firmware Version C02001
MA Remote App Version: 3.1.3

I can play one title at a time from my Favourite Tracks list. but when I try to play a Qobuz Playlist that has more than 70-80 titles, nothing happens.

I have another theory. It may not be size of playlist but if the playlist has a Title that Qobuz has orphaned (the title is still in the Qobuz playlist but the underlying track is no longer on Qobuz), the MA Remote (or the Element) may hang when trying to play.  I had a playlist with 59 titles play fine, a different playlist with 67 not work. but another playlist with 69 works.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of element series products - by Francis - 06-13-2022, 11:13 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客