主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready
but u still need to run the ROON core in your laptop. ROON will not let you get away with it hahaha...
回复
(01-28-2021, 06:18 AM)karl 提到: but u still need to run the ROON core in your laptop. ROON will not let you get away with it hahaha...

It's better that run a Roon Rock on a Intel NUC, then left it at a corner and enjoy your music.
回复
The mini-i pro 3 for sure did come Roon ready, however I'm wondering about the settings in Roon to get the unit to lossless reproduction.

Any advice and explanations why one has to switch off the MQA ability to get lossless?

回复
(02-16-2021, 03:41 PM)w 提到: The mini-i pro 3 for sure did come Roon ready, however I'm wondering about the settings in Roon to get the unit to lossless reproduction.

Any advice and explanations why one has to switch off the MQA ability to get lossless?

Hi W,
Please set the MQA ability of mini-i Pro 3 is MQA full decoder (Core-decoder + Renderer).
回复
Thank you for your answer. If Roon set under MQA ability to Decoder and Renderer, do I have to enable also MQA-Core-Decoder? What is the difference between "MQA ability" and "MQA-Core"?
回复
(02-19-2021, 06:15 PM)w 提到: Thank you for your answer. If Roon set under MQA ability to Decoder and Renderer, do I have to enable also MQA-Core-Decoder? What is the difference between "MQA ability" and "MQA-Core"?

Hi W,
Your mini-i Pro 3 is an MQA full deocder, please select "Dedocer and Renderer". This is the best setting.

回复
Hello Matrix, is there any chance that this wonderful device will be Tidal connect certified?
回复
(02-23-2021, 01:37 PM)karl 提到: Hello Matrix, is there any chance that this wonderful device will be Tidal connect certified?

Hi. Probably not.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客