主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
MA Remote cant find mini-i 3 pro
Hi folks.

Mini-i pro 3 with latest firmware. Connected to LAN and the symbol says that is connected. Roon is capable to stream to the device.
Ive got a Mi10 and the app cant find the mini, Ive tried automatic and Ip options, either of them works...

Any advice?
回复
(01-31-2021, 10:04 PM)Daniel_1049 提到: Hi folks.

Mini-i pro 3 with latest firmware. Connected to LAN and the symbol says that is connected. Roon is capable to stream to the device.
Ive got a Mi10 and the app cant find the mini, Ive tried automatic and Ip options, either of them works...

Any advice?

The Mini-i series does not support the MA remote app. It has Airplay and Roon built-in.
回复
(02-01-2021, 02:17 PM)jazMirti 提到:
(01-31-2021, 10:04 PM)Daniel_1049 提到: Hi folks.

Any advice?

The Mini-i series does not support the MA remote app. It has Airplay and Roon built-in.

Yeah, just found the app only works in element X, what a pity, thats would be awesome.

Thanks for respond.
回复
Hi my first post on this very informative forum.

Last Friday my mini-i pro3 was delivered from China to Holland, connecting and installation was easy.
I have been listening and I am impressed by the open sound quality on my Quads Z4.
Listening is a real pleasure, I will need some more time to get used to all the information coming to my ears  Smile

The sad thing I must say is that MA remote isn't working on the mini-i that's a big big disappointment  Angry  
I hope that you can put this on the roadmap for the next MA remote release, that would make me (and others) SO happy.
Having Vtuner and playing from my synology NAS through MA remote is what I miss most.

LOVE this DAC and listening with pleasure, thanks.

Cheers Jan
回复
(02-06-2021, 04:52 PM)Jan_1065 提到: Hi my first post on this very informative forum.

Last Friday my mini-i pro3 was delivered from China to Holland, connecting and installation was easy.
I have been listening and I am impressed by the open sound quality on my Quads Z4.
Listening is a real pleasure, I will need some more time to get used to all the information coming to my ears  Smile

The sad thing I must say is that MA remote isn't working on the mini-i that's a big big disappointment  Angry  
I hope that you can put this on the roadmap for the next MA remote release, that would make me (and others) SO happy.
Having Vtuner and playing from my synology NAS through MA remote is what I miss most.

Cheers Jan
MA remote is utilizing UPNP which is inferior to Roon and in some cases even Airplay. I would say that a more reasonable way to get UPNP to the Mini-i is to make use of a UPNP streamer via the USB input, for example a RPI.
回复
(02-06-2021, 08:50 PM)jazMirti 提到:
(02-06-2021, 04:52 PM)Jan_1065 提到: Hi my first post on this very informative forum.

The sad thing I must say is that MA remote isn't working on the mini-i that's disappointing, but no disaster.   

Cheers Jan
MA remote is utilising UPNP which is inferior to Roon and in some cases even Airplay. I would say that a more reasonable way to get UPNP to the Mini-i is to make use of a UPNP streamer via the USB input, for example a RPI.

I know, I do have Roon and a RPI 4 with Ropieee through USB. What I like is to have MA Remote on my ipad and do some browsing especially for the radio stations, that is not optimal in version 1.7. I should stop nagging and enjoy the music, I am playing Soulville from Ben Webster on my mini and oh boy this is so good. You are right jazMirti Use Roon, forget the rest  Blush
回复
Hi MatrixAudio develop team, would it be possible to adjust the MA remote to let it work with the mini-i  Huh

It would be great to have it on your roadmap for 2021  Heart

How do you think about this?!

Cheers Jan
回复
(02-16-2021, 05:06 PM)Jan_1065 提到: Hi MatrixAudio develop team, would it be possible to adjust the MA remote to let it work with the mini-i  Huh

Cheers Jan

Hi Jan,
Unfortunately, the mini-i series is a streaming DAC, not a streamer.
This is the biggest difference between Matrix element series products and the mini-i 3 series.
Sorry.
回复
(02-19-2021, 06:04 AM)Cao Wei 提到:
(02-16-2021, 05:06 PM)Jan_1065 提到: Hi MatrixAudio develop team, would it be possible to adjust the MA remote to let it work with the mini-i  Huh

Cheers Jan

Hi Jan,
Unfortunately, the mini-i series is a streaming DAC, not a streamer.
This is the biggest difference between Matrix element series products and the mini-i 3 series.
Sorry.

OK thanks CFO  Idea it's completely clear now I will stop spamming you about this issue  Blush

Cheers Jan
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客