主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element S
Hello,
I am very interested in purchasing the Element S Streamer.
But I saw on a friend's MA Remote app that the volume control is not on the first page of the player side.
I can not control the volume directly.
The volume is also controlled via a wheel. I think a slider would be much more precise for operation on a touchscreen.
Please have a look to the BluesoundOS App for that...
Will this be changed in the app in the near future?
回复
(02-11-2024, 01:34 PM)nickolai 提到: After the last update, the sound of keystrokes disappeared. The MA remote does not find the NAS in the application. The Android application finds the NAS. Many CUE files have stopped working.

Hi, with the latest firmware, the sound of keystrokes are changed, it is another sound now.
The new app changed the way of adding SMB folders, but for the device, play from NAS is not changed. Do you still have issue on playing from NAS now?
回复
(02-18-2024, 03:46 PM)Wei Cao 提到:
(02-11-2024, 01:34 PM)nickolai 提到: After the last update, the sound of keystrokes disappeared. The MA remote does not find the NAS in the application. The Android application finds the NAS. Many CUE files have stopped working.

Hi, with the latest firmware, the sound of keystrokes are changed, it is another sound now.
The new app changed the way of adding SMB folders, but for the device, play from NAS is not changed. Do you still have issue on playing from NAS now?
The problem with the NAS remains under iOS. There is still a problem with some CUE files.
回复
(02-25-2024, 12:22 PM)nickolai 提到: The problem with the NAS remains under iOS. There is still a problem with some CUE files.
What version of the app are you using on your iPhone?
回复
(02-27-2024, 06:57 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(02-25-2024, 12:22 PM)nickolai 提到: The problem with the NAS remains under iOS. There is still a problem with some CUE files.
What version of the app are you using on your iPhone?
The most recent one.
回复
(02-15-2024, 11:36 AM)Andreas_3386 提到: The volume is also controlled via a wheel. I think a slider would be much more precise for operation on a touchscreen.
Please have a look to the BluesoundOS App for that...
Will this be changed in the app in the near future?
Hi Andreas, 
Using a volume bar is faster indeed, but a volume wheel is safer.
回复

Hi,
Do you have any screenshots of the page of managing NAS in MA Remote?
Are you sure these CUE work with the old firmware without any problems? Can you send  one of the CUE file and the audio file to me for a test?
回复
When using Element S with Tidal (via Wifi) I only get 16/48kHz on every song. I have tried both Tidal Connect and using MA Remote.

If I am using one of my other streamers I get everything from 16/44,1 to 24/192kHz depending on the song, but with Element S I am stuck with 16/48kHz on all songs from Tidal.

There is no settings to change, and does anybody else have the same problem?
回复
Hi Hifisentralen AS,
What DAC are you using with the element S?
Since element S don't include a DAC in it, MQA contents only can be unfold by a MQA enabled DAC.
So you'll get the following 2 results:
1. When you are using Digital Output (optical, coaxial, AES/EBU and IIS-LVDS) of element S, if the DAC supports MQA through optical or coaxial input. When an MQA content is playing, you'll see the basic sampling rate on the display of element S (16/44.1 or 16/48), and see the final unfolded sampling rate from the DAC's display.
2. When you are using USB DAC output, and your DAC supports MQA through USB input. When an MQA content is playing, element S will not display sampling rate of the track, but the DAC should display the final unfolded sampling rate.
回复
(02-29-2024, 03:07 AM)Wei Cao 提到:

Hi,
Do you have any screenshots of the page of managing NAS in MA Remote?
Are you sure these CUE work with the old firmware without any problems? Can you send  one of the CUE file and the audio file to me for a test?
WHERE should I send the files?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: