主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
A request to the developers MA.
My previous suggestions concerned the small screen of a smartphone (iphone 8 which I wanted to spend on a remote control).
I see there is enough space on a larger screen and there is no need to hide less frequently used tools.

I wanted to share my experience from recent days:

To have easy access to recently added albums, I also added them to My favorites.
I think that the additional tab Recently added / listened would be more practical. Maybe adding the ability to set the order in which albums are displayed (filter) according to such a tag would be almost good.

For internet radio: I would prefer see as the first visible screen “Favorite station” where I would have selected stations from FM Radio, vTuner and Radio Paradise. The rest: FM Radio, vTunek and Radio paradise next after Favourite.

By the way, I must say that even though I received a 2-month roon trial with matrix mini, I run the matrix application much more often. I appreciate roon as a workhorse. it is a reference for other applications. But to just listen to music, the MA remote is very good. The creators of the application deserve praise.
回复

这个主题的帖子
A request to the developers MA. - by nickolai - 04-23-2024, 12:37 PM
RE: A request to the developers MA. - by LI HUI - 04-24-2024, 03:16 AM
RE: A request to the developers MA. - by Radoslaw - 04-24-2024, 11:40 AM
RE: A request to the developers MA. - by LI HUI - 04-25-2024, 01:51 AM
RE: A request to the developers MA. - by Radoslaw - 05-03-2024, 10:43 AM
RE: A request to the developers MA. - by LI HUI - 05-06-2024, 04:57 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客