主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Low/No Output via R Analog Out Mini-i 4
(02-19-2024, 03:31 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(02-19-2024, 01:58 AM)Daniel_3392 提到:
(02-19-2024, 12:41 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(02-19-2024, 12:24 AM)Daniel_3392 提到: I have been enjoying the Mini-i 4 for a few months now.  It's been a great swiss army knife!  Yesterday, I noticed the Right (Analog) Output was pretty much dead, out of the blue.  I could barely hear anything at regular volume.  I thought it was my Amp, but I tried 2 other Amps, same issue.  Had been working just fine for all this time.  The XLR Outputs work with no issue.  Not sure what to do from here?
hi,Daniel
Can you swipe the RCA cable of left and right channel? Or replace them with another RCA cables?

Hi - thanks for the reply! I did try swapping cables, and use the same cables now via XLR Outputs (with XLR to RCA adapters) with no issue. The problem seems to be the Right Analog Output only.

I actually just thought to test the Analog Outputs via fixed output.  To my surprise, the Right Analog Output works just fine then, s only when in variable output mode is the Right Analog Output dead/muted.  Maybe I can restore/reflash firmware somehow?

Thank you,
Daniel
Under variable output, adjust the volume to 100 and test whether the sound is normal. It is recommended to continue to use the RCA to RCA link cable to connect your speakers.

After more testing, Right Analog Output is still dead.  Under Variable (ADJ) Output mode, at 100 Volume, I get nothing from the Right Analog Output. 

I also tried to Reset All settings and preferences in Settings, but still have the same issue. 

Fixed Output mode works, but is not convenient for me.  Is there a way that I can manually re-flash the Firmware?  It almost seems software related if it works via Fixed Output mode?

Thank you,
Daniel
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Low/No Output via R Analog Out Mini-i 4 - by Daniel_3392 - 02-19-2024, 01:59 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客