主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
About the compatibility of Matrix Element S and OPPO UDP-205
Hello! I am interesting about the compatibility of Matrix Element S and an external DAC (OPPO UDP-205) when selecting the native output mode for dsd.
There is Matrix Element S (HW ver. 1.1, FW 1.0.5), OPPO UDP-205, which uses a DAC input (ES9038PRO).
This DAC supports DSD64/128/256/512 for Windows 10/11 in native mode without any problems.
Why does your network transport, when selecting the Native operating mode in MA Remote, output DSD data to an external DAC only in PCM 352.8?
And when you select the DoP operating mode in the MA Remote, it outputs DSD data to the DAC - DSD64/128/256?
This seems very strange to me; rather, it should be the other way around!
Question 1: how can I force the network transport to correctly output DSD data when selecting the Native operating mode in MA Remote to an external DAC?
Question 2: for which external DACs does your transport correctly output DSD when the Native mode is selected?
Can you name specific models, for example, from the following brands: Topping, Gustard?

P.S The situation does not change if you select another DAC, for example: Topping EX5.
Thank you.
回复

这个主题的帖子
About the compatibility of Matrix Element S and OPPO UDP-205 - by Igor_3159 - 12-05-2023, 03:49 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客