主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 (bug collecting)
Disregard: User error! I unintentionally selected an output other than headphones.

After firmware 1.0.6 build 24 update today, my mini-i Pro 4 has no audible audio output while steaming from my DLNA server.  Same behavior using MA app, JRiver Remote app or my JRiver Media Center desktop. This is also the case when trying to stream Qobuz. It's the same outcome using either sets of my headphones (Audeze LCD-MX4 or Focal Utopia). I've tried going into standby and then restarting, a hard reboot by unplugging, waiting and then plugging back in. The firmware update was completed around 6am USA Arizona timezone. The changelog at the top of this thread show the most recent firmware as 1.0.6 build015, but Settings/Product Info reports Build024. Why is there no changelog for this build? BTW, the update was initiated through Settings/Update.

As an additional test, I used my Chord Mojo 2 connected to my Macbook Pro and connected to mini-i Pro 4 by RCA. No audible audio output in this configuration too. Did the firmware affect the output stage of the mini?

Everything was working well until the firmware update this morning.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Firmware updates and changelogs of mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 (bug collecting) - by NW_Landing - 12-13-2023, 02:08 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客