主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 (bug collecting)
Models: mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4

Firmware version:V1.0.7 Build017
Changelogs:
  1. The Wi-Fi networks you have connected to will be saved.
  2. [New feature] Shuffle play the library by a single tap.
  3. [New feature] Allow the device to power up once it is connected to the power supply. This function is configurable from the app.
  4. Improve the speed of displaying the album art when switching tracks.
  5. Change the position of displaying the streaming source.
  6. Update the icon of USB Audio input.
  7. Fixed the issue that the device display will stuck at the "Remote address code setting" page after switched multiple of the address code continuously.
  8. Fixed the issue that the volume suddenly increases after plugging in headphones when the line output volume is set to 100.
Firmware version: v1.0.6 Build024
Changelogs:
  1. Fixed the issue that the filter setting don't take effect when the device first starts up after a power cycling.
  2. Fixed the issue of some content from NetEase Music could not be streamed through DLNA.
Firmware version: v1.0.6 Build015
Changelogs:
  1. Fixed the issue that in some cases, the Library of Local music can't be displayed due to too many WAV files.
  2. [New Feature] Add local music to My favorites.
  3. [New Feature] When multi-channel audio input from optical, coaxial or ARC ports, the device will not output any sound.
  4. [New Feature] IR remote function can be turned off.
  5. [New Feature] Swipe right twice to display QR code for downloading MA Remote App.
  6. Fixed the issue that in some cases, the device display will light up automatically even when Dimmer is enabled.
Firmware version: v1.0.5 Build013
Changelogs:
  1. [New Feature] Touch button back light configurable, can be set to Always on or Auto.
  2. [New Feature] Function of single press the power button configurable, can be set to Mute, Dimmer mode or No action.
  3. [New Feature] Added FM Radio function.
  4. Fixed the issue that the progress bar not work when streaming from QQ Music and NetEase Music app over DLNA.
  5. Fixed the issue that the touch screen responds to operations when the device is in standby mode.
  6. Fixed the popping noise when an MQA track starts to play.
  7. Fixed the issue that the device couldn't find Wi-Fi networks which are working on channel 100.
Firmware version: v1.0.4 Build005
Changelogs:
  1. Sony Select Hi-Res Music supported.
  2. Fixed the issue that when the lineout mode is set to Fixed, the device may not output at USB Audio or Streaming input.
  3. Fixed the issue that when playing DSD from Streaming input, the device may not output after the input channel is switched.
  4. Fixed the issue that in come cases, the setting of AUX Input Gain will not be saved.
Firmware version: v1.0.3 Build003
Changelogs:

1. Fixed the issue that the device may not output after a long time playback from Spotify.
回复

这个主题的帖子
Firmware updates and changelogs of mini-i Pro 4 and mini-i 4 (bug collecting) - by Wei Cao - 08-08-2023, 09:26 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客