主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting)
Hi, I have now use Matrix S for 3 months.  I normally only play music from local library or Tidal.  My local library is store on a 4TB SSD drive via the USBC port on Matrix S.  I use MA remote app mainly on IOS device.  Have find a few problem:

Matrix S Issues:
1.  From time to time, Matrix S does not detect the SSD or will not scan the SSD.  It happened in both cases if the SSD is always connected to Matrix S or after reconnecting with Matrix S.  Even if I force the Matrix to rescan the SSD, it may come back with error message of "Network Problem, Please try again later".  Sometimes if I power off Matrix S and power on again, Matrix S will rescan the SSD.  But recently after I update the firmware to latest, Matrix S cannot rescan the SSD until I reset the setting to factory default.  I hope you can fix this bug of better detecting the SSD and make rescan work better.  Or please let me know better way to force Matrix S to rescan the library.
2.  After factory reset.  Seems the favourite Tracks, favourite Albums and favourite Artist on the library can be kept.  However, all my playlist for the library is lost.  Can you also keep the playlist after factory reset or store it on the SSD instead.  Or would you consider to add a function to export and import playlist in M3U format.
3.  Every time if I switch tracks from MA remote app or a song is played on a different album on the queue, there is always an annoying "di-di" sound when playing the new audio file, can you remove that.  It is annoying when listening through loudspeaker and it is even more annoying when I listen through high sensitivity headphones and IEMs. 
4.  When will Matrix S support Tidal Max? Currently your client will not support FLAC files more than 48K sampling rate.  

MA Remote app:
1.  Multi-disk Album in library: I have a lot of albums in library that has multi-disk.  For playing an album, you have choice of either sort by track or alphabetical.  For sort by track, can you sort it by disk no. first.  At the moment if I have in this album disk 1: track 1, 2, 3 and disk 2: track 1,2,3.  You will play: disk 1 track1 -> disk 2 track 1 -> disc 1 track 2 -> disc 2 track 2 .....  For most other player they will play in correct order: disk 1 track 1 -> disk 1 track 2 -> disk 1 track 3 -> disk 2 track 1 ....  So would please look into disk no. data for each track and play it in correct order?
2. Artwork of Album on remote app.  I notice that you can not display the embedded artwork on the audio file on Matrix S display if the audio file has an embedded artwork for that audio file from last firmware update.  However, the album or track artwork does not synchronise with that on the MA remote app.  Can you add an option that the remote app has choice to synchronise with the embedded artwork from the audio file.
3. Artwork of Artist.  What is the mechanism of the photo you use for artist.  I notice that sometimes you may use the same artist photos as those on Tidal.  However, even if the artist name in my library is the same as Tidal, I don't see MA Remote will display the photo of that Artist.  How can I make MA Remote display better the photo of Artist.
4. On library, can you add one more display category of Album Artist instead of just Artist.  One Album only has one Album Artist.  I have 100,000 songs in my library so very ineffective to find songs or albums from artist.
5.  Search on library.  Searching is not very reliable on MA Remote app.  Very often I cannot search a particular aritist or song.  For example, if I search "Teresa", I can never get to Teresa Teng on Artist.  But I may get her by search Teng.  And sometimes even I search with the correct whole name of a track, I cannot see it on the result on track.  Some time it work and some time it doesn't.  Can you improve on accuracy of search?

Many thanks
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting) - by Kelvin_3222 - 02-12-2024, 03:58 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客