主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
X-Sabre Pro MQA firmware version
Hi, 

I am still waiting for the delivery of the 2.8 update of the microRendu operating system (Sonicorbiter), at this stage I am using v2.5 and although it is working fine it does not identify correctly the X-Sabre Pro (it says "unidentified device" but it is working anyway). Not a surprise, 2.5 was out much before the X-Sabre Pro. I'll check again when I put my hands on Sonicorbiter v2.8.  

Anyway, I gave it a try bypassing HQPlayer and going from Roon to microRendu to X-Sabre. I played various files without any format conversion: PCM, DSD and MQA... they all played correctly and there was no more loud pop! So the loud pop may be due to a combination of the old version of Sonicorbiter and HQPlayer. 

Conclusion, I am delighted with the X-Sabre Pro MQA. Very nice!

One question: do you plan to have other products in this "Pro" family? One product that could be very interesting for folks doing multi-way system would be a 2/3 or even 4-way crossover unit (managing crossovers and delays): taking stereo digital inputs (like the X-Sabre Pro over USB or IIS), and having multiple IIS outputs that could feed multiple X-Sabre Pro units. I can imagine that the market for active multi-way setup is limited but I guess 2-way setup (monitors + subs) is larger. I for sure could imagine going 2+2 in my setup.
回复

这个主题的帖子
X-Sabre Pro MQA firmware version - by Michel - 05-13-2020, 03:54 PM
RE: X-Sabre Pro MQA firmware version - by Wei Cao - 05-14-2020, 02:58 AM
RE: X-Sabre Pro MQA firmware version - by Michel - 05-14-2020, 04:28 AM
RE: X-Sabre Pro MQA firmware version - by Wei Cao - 05-14-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: X-Sabre Pro MQA firmware version - by Michel - 05-14-2020, 09:03 AM
RE: X-Sabre Pro MQA firmware version - by Wei Cao - 05-18-2020, 03:23 AM
RE: X-Sabre Pro MQA firmware version - by Michel - 05-23-2020, 02:19 PM
RE: X-Sabre Pro MQA firmware version - by Wei Cao - 05-25-2020, 07:58 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客