主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C12201)
(03-29-2022, 05:05 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(03-25-2022, 10:23 PM)James_987 提到: March 25, 2022. Hello: I just successfully installed the latest firmware into my Element X DAC streamer. Unfortunately, I am still experiencing a problem when I use the MA remote to playback music from Qobuz. When I select a song, only a small 15 second sample of the song is displayed and plays back. The only way I can solve this is by unplugging the power cord of my Element X from the wall socket, then plugging it back in. Each time I do this, full complete Qobuz songs are available to playback. Is this a bug? Is it being solved?

Hi James,
when the issue happens, did you noticed that if the progress bar of the music is a complete progress bar?  Or just a 15 seconds or 30 seconds bar?
Hello: When this issue happens, the progress bar a short 15 second bar. The bar displayed matches the playback length. After I unplug the Element X and plug it back in, the sound bar is a complete fully length bar, and the song plays back in its entirety.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Firmware version and changelog of element X/P/M/i (C02001) - by James_987 - 03-29-2022, 12:28 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客