主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products
Hi Wei,

Thanks for collecting these issues. I've owned the mini-i pro 3 since August 22. Recently I switched from Tidal to Spotify for the majority of my listening and have noticed constant audio chop/stutter with every track. There is no pattern, it is quite random.

Previously, using Tidal, Tidal through Roon, or local files through Roon, I don't experience the issue of audio chop/stutter. YouTube streaming is also perfect playback.

I've tried listening via a Hifiman Arya and some Final Audio earphones and both experience the same problem.

The mini-i pro 3 is on the very latest firmware (I updated just yesterday - Dec 2nd). It is LAN connected and that is when I listen with Roon (I run an endpoint on a Mac Mini), and through USB-C, it is direct to my M1 Macbook Pro. It is through USB where I experience the audio chop/stutter and I've not found any hint of solution online that might help me improve the situation. The closest I got was potentially that the mini-i pro 3 doesn't handle Dolby Atmos decoding well, as my experience with Apple Music and Spotify has the audio chop/stutter issue. 

If I use Airplay to stream from my M1 Macbook Pro, the audio quality doesn't experience the chop/stutter. It seems that streaming works flawlessly, while a usb-c connection is worse in performance. For the USB-C cable, I'm using a type-C cable from Apple.

Thanks in advance!
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of mini-i 3 series products - by Jon_2283 - 12-03-2022, 01:31 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客