主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 1.67
Collecting bugs of element series products
Hello Wei Cao

First of all thank you for open this chat from for the Element Series.

I am happy owner of the Matrix Element M, and recently I got the new Matrix X-SPDIF3 and I couldn’t be more happier. In general I am a big fan of the product. 

My sound system is as fallow: 

My music server is the Innuos ZENMini Mk3 + ZENmini Mk3 LPSU, my external DAC is the Matrix Element M, and now I use the X-SPDIF3 connected to the Innuos USB, and then use the I2s HDMI connector to the Element M. Adding the X-SPDIF3 is a great addition to my system. 

The Element M firmware is: C02001

The App version is V3.2.6 / Phone model: iPhone 14 Pro Max / iOS version: 16.5

The problems I have is the connection of the Element M with my music server, sometimes just stuck or the connection just despair, and the whole music library just gone. Another problems is when I play music from TIDAl or Qobuz using the Element Player, every time I play the first song of an album the first song is just waiting to be download it, and just keep going without playing, to resolve the problem I have to press the next song of the album, when I do that it plays without any problems. 

The other problem I have is the inputs doesn’t change automatically. Every time I have to do it manually.

That is the only problems that I have now. Thank you for still supporting the Element M, I think is still an amazing DAC.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of element series products - by Juan Carlos - 04-23-2023, 12:43 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: