主题评价:
  • 3 次(票) - 平均星级: 1.67
Collecting bugs of element series products
Good day,

The unit has a problems with Internet connection. The problem is that the device loses the connection while playing music from the NAS or streaming after 30 minute usually or in standby mode. After that, the device does not connect to the network in both modes (Wi-Fi or LAN).
The problem is temporarily solved by a complete power outage for about 10 minutes, after which network connection modes again become available

Maybe I have the same problem like this:
Since last week I saw my Element M always get disconnected from WiFI network, my router says the device is offline, and it won't try to reconnect unless a hard reboot.
Switching between LAN and WiFI doesn't trigger a reconnect either. There was no change in my network and it used to keep connection for weeks without any problem.
I'm not sure why the device doesn't automatically re-connect if the connection is lost?"

"
I have the same problem - Element M loses wi-fi connection when it goes into standby, and only reconnects after a hard reboot. I cannot enter the IP address directly in the app: "No device found in your network."
For around 2 years, my Element M kept a solid wi-fi connection. This problem started maybe a month ago.
Is this a known issue with a solution? "

Thank you in advance for your help.
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of element series products - by Andrey - 04-13-2023, 02:28 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: