主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
OK, I tested sharing my DSD files through a PLEX media server and the MA Remote did find my music so the problem was not with my NAS being trash (at first I thought the choppy audio was because the NAS did not have enough RAM or CPU power but it was not), it seems the MA remote does not support Windows local network shares, you might want to look into this. I'll get a new(er) iPad (7th gen. iPadOS 16) next week and will test the functionality with iPadOS. I shared a DSD256 music folder through my HTPC via PLEX and had the same choppy audio issue as before, everything was hardwired so it was certainly not a network or WIFI issue. I can confirm the choppy audio when streaming DSD to be a bug, I have tried any and everything I know form my 30 years of experience with audio equipment and 20+ years of experience with PC's, and so far I have only been able to reproduce the issue but nothing has resolved the issue, so I can only assume that this issue is with the Element M2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this.

best regards
Dub
回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products - by Dub - 06-04-2023, 03:13 PM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客