主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
What are the 3 USB ports of element S used for? How to use them?
element S has 3 USB ports, a USB-A port, a USB-B port and a USB-C (Type C) port.
  1. USB-A port: When the output channel of element S is set to "USB DAC", the USB-A port starts to work. DACs include a USB input can be connected to this port.
  2. USB-B port: When the input channel of element S is set to "USB Audio", the USB-B port starts to work. At this time, element S can be connected to source devices such as computers, smart phones and tablets.
  3. USB-C port: When the input channel of element S is set to "Streaming", music on the flash drives or portable HDD/SSD can be played from element S. When the input channel is set to "CD Drive", you can play CD records from element S.
  4. Note: When you set the input channel to USB Audio (USB-B), the output channel couldn't be set to USB DAC (USB-A).
回复
Big Grin 
Hello Mr. Wei Cao,

If I want to use USB-C and I set the Element S to "Streaming" and i have a Harddisk with Hi Res. Audio files in a Harddisk Docking station which has the interface USB-A (3.0). Can I use an adapter plug : USB-C (male) - USB-A (female) (see photo) in order to transfer the audio files over the Element S into the external DAC: Topping D90SE ?
Or will I have to buy a new Harddisk Docking station with USB-C interface ?

Are IIS-LVDS in the Element S, compatible with IIS-LVDS in the DAC; Topping D90SE ? (see photo)

Regards 

Lars

附件 图片

回复
(, 03:54 PM)Lars N. Clement 提到: Hello Mr. Wei Cao,

If I want to use USB-C and I set the Element S to "Streaming" and i have a Harddisk with Hi Res. Audio files in a Harddisk Docking station which has the interface USB-A (3.0). Can I use an adapter plug : USB-C (male) - USB-A (female) (see photo) in order to transfer the audio files over the Element S into the external DAC: Topping D90SE ?
Or will I have to buy a new Harddisk Docking station with USB-C interface ?

Are IIS-LVDS in the Element S, compatible with IIS-LVDS in the DAC; Topping D90SE ? (see photo)

Regards 

Lars
Hi Lars,
Yes, OTG adapters are OK, if you can buy a SSD with a native tyep C port, that would be better.

Regarding the IIS connection, please refer to the #2 post in this thread.
https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/showt...hp?tid=400

best regards.
Lihui
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客