主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Discreet remote source selection for mini-i Pro 3
Hi there, I am thinking to purchase the mini-i Pro 3 (it looks superb!), however am a little worried about the digital input selection with the remote. Basically I need to be able to select from USB and optical via discreet presses, rather than cycling through inputs manually. This is because I will be receiving audio primarily via nvidia shield / usb, and google chromecast / optical, and wish to automate input selection through my harmony remote.

There are a couple of options that might resolve my concerns, and I would very much appreciate any input
- A: Are there alternate discreet IR input commands I can send via the harmony? Perhaps if I send Element i IR input commands for optical or USB the mini-i Pro 3 will respond to these and switch accordingly?
- B: Does the mini-i Pro 3 have auto digital input switching like the Element i? If it does then I could work around the issue by bypassing the need to send an input selection command in the first place
- C: Perhaps it is possible to disable various digital inputs, so when pressing the digital source selection it always just goes straight to the input I desire?
- D: Perhaps it is possible to send an IP/lan command instead of IR?

Thanks Smile
回复
Hi Michael,
Sorry the mini-i Pro 3 cannot recognize the separated digital input selection commands. so it only could be selected by pressing the Digital Input button repeatly.
回复
(04-14-2021, 01:10 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Michael,
Sorry the mini-i Pro 3 cannot recognize the separated digital input selection commands. so it only could be selected by pressing the Digital Input button repeatly.

Hi Cao Wei, thank you for your fast reply!... I just updated my post to ask about two alternate options also... Could you please have a quick look at those to confirm if there is an option for me there?
回复
Hi Michael,
A: As I mentioned in my previous post, even if you sent the input channel switch command of elemenr series to the mini-i Pro 3, the mini-i Pro 3 CANNOT recognize it. To change a word, the mini-i Pro 3 only has a cycling switch command in its program, it does NOT respond to the element series' remote commands.
B: No.
C: No.
D: No.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客