Matrix Audio Community
Spotify Connect missing - 可打印的版本

+- Matrix Audio Community (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums)
+-- 版块: Main Discussion(主讨论区) (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- 版块: English Discussion (https://www.matrix-digi.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- 主题: Spotify Connect missing (/showthread.php?tid=605)

Spotify Connect missing - Faby - 10-25-2023

- X-Sabre 3, update to latest firmware 1.0.9 Build010, wired ethernet connection, hardware version V1700
- MA Remote app version V3.3.3 for Android

Spotify connect not working anymore. The X-Sabre doesn't show up in the device list from Spotify App.

Spotify finds and connects to other endpoints the same home network, but doesn't find the X-Sabre.
Tidal connect and Airplay work fine, except that Tidal Connect at times randomly stops working and I have to physically unplug the power cord and reboot the device (this is a painful old bug never solved! a function in the app to execute the full reboot would be appreciated).

I think this is a regression of the last firmware.

RE: Spotify Connect missing - charles_2995 - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 08:06 PM)Faby 提到: - X-Sabre 3, update to latest firmware 1.0.9 Build010, wired ethernet connection, hardware version V1700
- MA Remote app version V3.3.3 for Android

Spotify connect not working anymore. The X-Sabre doesn't show up in the device list from Spotify App.

Spotify finds and connects to other endpoints the same home network, but doesn't find the X-Sabre.
Tidal connect and Airplay work fine, except that Tidal Connect at times randomly stops working and I have to physically unplug the power cord and reboot the device (this is a painful old bug never solved! a function in the app to execute the full reboot would be appreciated).

I think this is a regression of the last firmware.
I have the same issue with element S after lastest firmware update
- charles

RE: Spotify Connect missing - Wei Cao - 10-31-2023

Hi Faby and Charles,
Please do it like this. Use MA Remote, in My Device page, enter the first option Device Name in Device Configuration. Change a device name and save the changes, actually you may add a letter or delete a letter, then the device will be displaied in Spotify.
This might be a minor bug of the firmware, but we don't have a fix for it right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

RE: Spotify Connect missing - charles_2995 - 10-31-2023

(10-31-2023, 04:58 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Faby and Charles,
Please do it like this. Use MA Remote, in My Device page, enter the first option Device Name in Device Configuration. Change a device name and save the changes, actually you may add a letter or delete a letter, then the device will be displaied in Spotify.
This might be a minor bug of the firmware, but we don't have a fix for it right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for the response.  renamed as you suggested and it recognized right away. Again, thank you
Charles

RE: Spotify Connect missing - Faby - 10-31-2023

(10-31-2023, 04:58 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Faby and Charles,

It worked.  Thank you. 
I see the issue is related to an underscore in the device name. By changing the device name it translates the "_" with a "-" character and it works.