主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Collecting bugs of 2nd gen element series products
I have replied you via PM. Please check it.
回复
(07-15-2022, 05:21 AM)Wei Cao 提到: I have replied you via PM. Please check it.

Hi,

I saw it, I sent the link and serial via PM
回复
(07-15-2022, 04:54 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(07-12-2022, 12:49 PM)Burkhardt 提到: My problem: Using fixed level for line output, fixes/disables in Roon also the volume control in using the headphone out.
It doesn't matter in which way the output source (automatical, headphone of lineout) is set.

I am not understand your question. Can you explain your question again?
What do you not understand?

Set line out on the element i2 to fixed. --> OK?

Use Roon with the element i2 --> OK?

Now use not the line out, but the headphone out (this will never set to fixed!).
Expected behaviour: In Roon you can set the volume for the element i2.
--> this is not working, because Roon says, that the volume is set to fixed and it doesn't matter, if you set the output source to automatical or headphone in this case.

And another problem here: If you set the line out volume level not to fixed and then you're switching between headphone and line out --> Roon shows the wrong volume level (for example 100 after switching from line out to headphone) and if you try to change it, then volume for headphone will then first set to 100 --> this can destroy your hearing and headphones!!!
回复
Hello Burkhardt
We confirmed the first issue you reported. We will fix it.
回复
Good afternoon! My Element m2 also plays tracks from qobuz only for 30 seconds. Turning off the power and restarting the device solves the problem. acne solve this problem?
回复
(07-31-2022, 09:54 AM)Alexandr_2071 提到: Good afternoon! My Element m2 also plays tracks from qobuz only for 30 seconds. Turning off the power and restarting the device solves the problem. acne solve this problem?

Hi Alexandr, does this issue happen to you frequently?
回复
(08-02-2022, 06:27 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(07-31-2022, 09:54 AM)Alexandr_2071 提到: Good afternoon! My Element m2 also plays tracks from qobuz only for 30 seconds. Turning off the power and restarting the device solves the problem. acne solve this problem?

Hi! This problem occurred immediately after buying the streamer 1 week ago. Power off, firmware update did not fix the problem. On other sources (computer, phone) qobuz plays without problems.
回复
(08-02-2022, 09:16 AM)Alexandr_2071 提到:

Hi! This problem occurred immediately after buying the streamer 1 week ago. Power off, firmware update did not fix the problem. On other sources (computer, phone) qobuz plays without problems.

Hi Alex,

Does this issue still exists now? Can you log out and log in your Qobuz account from MA Remote and try again?
回复
(08-02-2022, 09:37 AM)Wei Cao 提到:

Hi Alex,

Does this issue still exists now? Can you log out and log in your Qobuz account from MA Remote and try again?
Logged out of the qobuz account on the computer and phone. Rebooted the streamer after logging out of the account. I logged in to qobuz again. The problem remains... It only plays for 30 seconds
I even tried changing my account. It doesn't help.
The problem remains.

(08-02-2022, 10:17 AM)Alexandr_2071 提到:
(08-02-2022, 09:37 AM)Wei Cao 提到:

Hi Alex,

Logged out of the qobuz account on the computer and phone. Rebooted the streamer after logging out of the account. I logged in to qobuz again. The problem remains... It only plays for 30 seconds
I even tried changing my account. It doesn't help.
The problem remains.
回复
I have not found a solution to the problem of connecting qobuz in matrix element m2. The support service is also silent and does not offer solutions. I'll return the streamer to the store tomorrow.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客