主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting)
(05-27-2024, 01:20 PM)Philip_2702 提到:
(05-27-2024, 08:00 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(05-26-2024, 10:50 AM)Philip_2702 提到: Hi,

I just signed up for a trial of Tidal and have been trying to use Tidal Connect with my Element S.

The Tidal App recognises the Element S as a Tidal Connect device. 

However, when I play an album (or playlist), the first track plays perfectly but it stops playing after track one finishes.

This behaviour occurs, whether I start playback from my Phone, My Tablet or my PC.
It is possibleto press next track and then that track plays...

However, if I use the Tidal interface in the MA Remote App, albums (and playlists) play correctly... i.e. all tracks play automatically...

Using Tidal connect via the PC or Android apps, the play button continually has a rotating circle and the track time does not update, even though the track is playing normally...

Do you have an suggestions about diagnosing this?

I'm running the Android app on a Lenovo Tablet or a Google Pixel 7 Pro (Android 13 on Tablet, Android 14 on Pixel 7 Pro).
PC is running Win 11.
Symptoms are the same on ALL devices

I couldn't find any recent mentions of this problem when I searched the forum.

Element S is running build 1.0.7 Build 009
MA Remote App version (Android) the most recent one available (ver 4.0.2).

Tidal Apps (PC and Android) were downloaded today, so are the most recent available.
Hi Philip,
When the first track pauses, do you click "Next Track" on the device, in the Tidal app, or using the remote control?
If I use the Tidal App, then I need to press next track, to play the next song... However, If I use MA Remote, the second track plays automatically

What is your current playback quality? Have you tried lowering the quality to see if that improves the issue?
No... I figured that was not necessary, because the album plays normally, if I use MA Remote. I can try tomorrow, if you think that's necessary?

I have now tried to lower playback quality and the issue still exists...
Issue only occurs when using Tidal Connect... I can use Tidal App with no issues and all playback quality levels, if I am using just phone with headphones.

回复
(05-28-2024, 12:51 AM)Philip_2702 提到: Hi Philip,
When the first track pauses, do you click "Next Track" on the device, in the Tidal app, or using the remote control?
If I use the Tidal App, then I need to press next track, to play the next song... However, If I use MA Remote, the second track plays automatically

What is your current playback quality? Have you tried lowering the quality to see if that improves the issue?
No... I figured that was not necessary, because the album plays normally, if I use MA Remote. I can try tomorrow, if you think that's necessary?

Issue only occurs when using Tidal Connect... I can use Tidal App with no issues and all playback quality levels, if I am using just phone with headphones.
Is it inevitable that using Tidal Connect to play the first song will result in it pausing immediately?
Can you try switching to a new network environment to test it? Sad
回复
(05-28-2024, 07:01 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(05-28-2024, 12:51 AM)Philip_2702 提到: Hi Philip,

Is it inevitable that using Tidal Connect to play the first song will result in it pausing immediately?

Hi,

On every occasion I have tried it, the first track plays completely and then playback stops, but only with Tidal Connect.
I currently connect to my network via the Element S Ethernet port.
The only alternative network I can try, is to use the Wifi function of the Element S?
回复
(05-28-2024, 10:52 PM)Philip_2702 提到: Is it inevitable that using Tidal Connect to play the first song will result in it pausing immediately?

Hi,

On every occasion I have tried it, the first track plays completely and then playback stops, but only with Tidal Connect.
The only alternative network I can try, is to use the Wifi function of the Element S?
Hi, to change a network environment, I'm not meant to change a connection method.For example, can you bring the device to your office? or a friends' home and try to play TIDAL Connect there?
回复
(05-29-2024, 05:02 AM)LI HUI 提到:
(05-28-2024, 10:52 PM)Philip_2702 提到: Is it inevitable that using Tidal Connect to play the first song will result in it pausing immediately?

Hi,

Hi, to change a network environment, I'm not meant to change a connection method.For example, can you bring the device to your office? or a friends' home and try to play TIDAL Connect there?

Hi, 
Changing to another network is going to be difficult...However, I did try changing over to the Element S wifi connection and everything worked correctly with Tidal Connect... ????

I then changed the network connection back to ethernet and now everything is working correctly with the wired ethernet connection ...!!!!!

I'll try it over the next few days and if it behaves strangely, I may try the other network...
I'm now really confused ? 
Anyway, it seems like the issue is resolved for now :-)
回复
(05-29-2024, 11:29 AM)Philip_2702 提到: Hi, to change a network environment, I'm not meant to change a connection method.For example, can you bring the device to your office? or a friends' home and try to play TIDAL Connect there?

Hi, 
Changing to another network is going to be difficult...However, I did try changing over to the Element S wifi connection and everything worked correctly with Tidal Connect... ????

I then changed the network connection back to ethernet and now everything is working correctly with the wired ethernet connection ...!!!!!

I'll try it over the next few days and if it behaves strangely, I may try the other network...
I'm now really confused ? 
Anyway, it seems like the issue is resolved for now :-)
HI,
I am pleased with the resolution of this issue Big Grin . Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 
Please continue to monitor the situation, and contact me if any problems arise.
Best regards.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客