主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Firmware updates and changelogs of element S (bug collecting)
Model Name: element S

Firmware version:V1.0.6 Build016
Changelogs:
  1. The Wi-Fi networks you have connected to will be saved.
  2. [New feature] Shuffle play the library by a single tap.
  3. [New feature] Allow the device to power up once it is connected to the power supply. This function is configurable from the app.
  4. [New feature] Display the device name of the external DAC.
  5. Improve the speed of displaying the album art when switching tracks.
  6. Change the position of displaying the streaming source.
  7. Update the icon of USB Audio input.
  8. Change the sound of touch control buzzer.
  9. Improve the compatibility to USB DACs.
Firmware Version: 1.0.5 Build013
Changelog:

1. [New Feature] Add local music to My favorites.
  2. [New Feature] IR remote function can be turned off.
  3. [New Feature] Swipe right twice to display QR code for downloading MA Remote App.
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build008
Changelog:

1. [New Feature] Set the limit of output sampling rate.
  2. [New Feature] Added FM Radio function.
  3. Improved compatibility of playing DSD files in Native mode through USB DAC method.
  4. Fixed the issue that the progress bar not work when streaming from QQ Music and NetEase Music app over DLNA.
  5. Fixed the issue that the touch screen responds to operations when the device is in standby mode.
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build007
Changelog:

1. Sony Select Hi-Res Music supported.
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build002
Changelog:

1. Improve USB DAC compatibility, fix issue of unable to recognize some USB DACs.
  2. Fixed the issue of abnormal playback when streaming from NetEase Cloud Music through DLNA.
回复
While waiting for Roon certification of the Element S, I tried streaming from Qobuz via the android remote app. However, Ive been unable to stream any files theough Qobuz and the remote app as i keep getting error messages. My Element X plays files without any problems via Qobuz through the remote app. I'm connecting via home network though ethernet, and using the Element S with a PS Audio DS mkii dac via i2s. I'm able to play in Roon enabling Airplay. Is anyone else experiencing problems streaming music through Qobuz using the Matrix app and the element S?

Also, what is taking so long to get Roon certification?
回复
Not sure if this the right place, but a few things...

1. App (or comms between Element S and app)... is flaky. When app is opened, no tracks are listed in local music "Artist" list. The list sometimes (eventually) populates, but otherwise I have to use rescan, to make list reappear.

2. Also, sometimes, if I press play, nothing happens, just a symbol, like the app is just thinking, but music does not play.

3. I use USB and Coax outputs for different purposes. It would be really nice to have the ability to select outputs via the app, rather than the streamer touch screen.

I'm running the app on a Pixel 7 pro, BTW.
回复
(07-16-2023, 05:45 AM)Philip_2702 提到: Not sure if this the right place, but a few things...

1. App (or comms between Element S and app)... is flaky. When app is opened, no tracks are listed in local music "Artist" list. The list sometimes (eventually) populates, but otherwise I have to use rescan, to make list reappear.

2. Also, sometimes, if I press play, nothing happens, just a symbol, like the app is just thinking, but music does not play.

3. I use USB and Coax outputs for different purposes. It would be really nice to have the ability to select outputs via the app, rather than the streamer touch screen.

Hi, sorry for the bad experiences.
Where are the music stored? In a flash disk, harddrive or a NAS?  What's the condition of your network?

I will suggest the app team to add the output select to the remote control in MA Remote App. Thanks for your suggestion.
回复
(07-06-2023, 06:30 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Nombre del modelo: elemento S

Versión de firmware:  1.0.2 Build002
Registro de cambios:

1. Mejore la compatibilidad con DAC USB, solucione el problema de no poder reconocer algunos DAC USB.
  2. Se solucionó el problema de reproducción anormal al transmitir desde NetEase Cloud Music a través de DLNA. 
Hola, hoy hubo una nueva actualización de firmware con respecto a la salida de audio usb y ahora mi M2Tech Young DSD DAC no recibe música de alta resolución

Hello, today there was a new firmware update regarding usb audio output and now my M2Tech Young DSD DAC does not receive high resolution music
回复
(07-26-2023, 11:50 AM)Miguel Ángel 提到: Hello, today there was a new firmware update regarding usb audio output and now my M2Tech Young DSD DAC does not receive high resolution music

Hi Miguel,
The firmware 1.0.3 may have some issue, we have recalled this version, please check for update again, you'll get the previous version.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
If you still have problems with it, please let me know.
回复
(07-25-2023, 06:03 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(07-16-2023, 05:45 AM)Philip_2702 提到: Not sure if this the right place, but a few things...

Hi, sorry for the bad experiences.
Where are the music stored? In a flash disk, harddrive or a NAS?  What's the condition of your network?

I will suggest the app team to add the output select to the remote control in MA Remote App. Thanks for your suggestion.
 the device screen.
Music is stored on a Synology DS418 NAS, connected via powerline adapter to Element S.

I did also notice some things today...

1. I was using the Coaxial output and noticed that the app was reportong Sample Rate an
d Bit depth in the app and on the front screen of the element S, but when I was using USB output later, the Sample Rate and Bit Depth was not displayed in the App or on the device screen.

2. App was displaying the correct track details and album artwork, but device screen showed corrct track details, but incorrect artwork. All of my albums are sorted into folders and have embedded artwork in the individual files and a Cover art jpg, called "Folder.jpg", so it was quite strange to see a Nils Frahm Track with Joy Division artwork :-)

3. One other feature that would be nice, is to have the ability to be able to display music via "Album Artist" tags, as well as the default "Artist" tag.
回复
Hi Philip,
Synology NAS is widely used by our customers and our partners. We are also using Synology in our office. It's very rare to have issue when using Synology NAS as a network drive of element devices. But I have not used our devices under a network based on powerline adapters.
1. Only when you select Digital output (optical, coaxial, AES/EBU and IIS-LVDS outputs) the element S can display sampling rates of the music. Because the audio signal was sent to the internal audio interface and the device can get the sampling rates. When you are using USB DAC output, the audio data was sent to your external DAC or audio interface, the device can't get such data.
2. When the album image display issue happens, play this track again, will it display correctly?
3. I would suggest the designer.
回复
Photo 
I have an SSD connected as my music source. This contains ripped CD's in .AIFF, .M4A and .WAV formats.

This issue i have is, if i navigate to a folder and try to play some tracks it will not play that track, it will play the same track but from a different folder !

For example i have a folder with 4 tracks ripped from a cd, all .AIFF. It will play 3 out of 4 of them from that folder, but it will play the 2nd track from the album, witch is in it's own folder and it's a ripped track in a .M4A format ?

Also when playing tracks from an album, again it will not play the whole album from the files in the folder, it will play some tracks from a folder that contains completions of tracks, like ripped best of CD's.

How can I make it play all the tracks in the one folder and not have it play tracks from other folders?

I've tried ripping some cd's again with and without cue files, it makes no difference.

As you can see, from the screenshot, i'm trying to play track 2, but it's playing it from a different locations.

Please advise a solution.

Thank you.
回复
Couple of questions...

Radio Paradise tab in internet radio does not show "global/world" mix. 

I can only see the following selections:
Main,
Mellow,
Rock

Second question... remoteapp shows firmware as 1.0.4 build 12, but release notes only shows changes of build 008. These forums only show details for build 008 too. What was included in build 012?
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客