主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Mini-I Pro 3 Roon Ready
no, nothing new. They seem to be still in solving process of the 5 remaining problems. I am waiting a long time too. Maybe, a christmas present, the roon ready firmware?
回复
The christmas present is in danger! If there will be the Ronn Ready Update before 24th of december? Something like a bit of anger is rising up because Matrix Audio tells everyone, that this device is roon ready, one buys it, and then, it isn't. Even the sticker on it tells: I am roon ready.
NO you are not ....
This is not ok, Matrix Audio!
回复
My roon trial period has expired, and i couldn't even test with my mini i pro 3 if i should pay subscription. Don't you think it's time to announce another notice, Matrix? like everyone else who bought this machine I'm getting so much upset.  Angry  How long should we wait? or can I get refund for not working as roon ready DAC?
回复
would please somebody of the matrix software development tell, if there is something new? It is very bad situation.
回复
Bought my unit back in October, not knowing that I wouldn’t be able to use it in my scenario for several weeks, and I am kind of sick to wait patiently ... Matrix, you were aware of the missing Roon certification in SEPTEMBER!!
回复
Hello everyone.
Sorry for the delay. We just updated the progress of Roon certification of mini-i series here.
https://www.matrix-digi.com/en/news/20201231517.html
回复
they screwed up big time basically it's scam machine!
回复
(12-31-2020, 09:28 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hello everyone.
Sorry for the delay. We just updated the progress of Roon certification of mini-i series here.
https://www.matrix-digi.com/en/news/20201231517.html

Ouch, I bought mine in early october after reading on your webpage that it was Roon ready. Just to find that it was not when it was up and running. The importer promised Roon ready whithin a few weeks. Now 3 months later there is still no timeline. How many have bought the Mini-i PRO 3 with the belife that it was Roon ready?
回复
I bought the Mini-i Pro 3 in October with the intention to stream Tidal via Roon and only discovered that it was not Roon ready after purchasing. I can only use as a Dac for the TV via Toslink as I can not get the USB to PC to work (USB to PC works with my other Dacs).
A very disappointing experience, I think Matrix should offer recent purchasers of the Mini-i Pro 3 an exchange to one of their products that is able to stream via Roon (or at least at a significant discount).
回复
I cannot help but think that pulling the Roon-ready marketing material – at this point – is a clear sign that they are not even close and we have to wait another dozens of weeks at least ...
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客