主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Feature Request: Discrete On/Off IR Codes
Hi there,

I’m a brand new owner of the Element X and I just registered on this forum. I hope I’m not violating any Etiquette rules by posting anew thread ...

I have two requests:
  1. It would be nice to have discrete Power On and Power Off Infrared Remote Codes rather than just Power Toggle. Having discrete IR Codes makes it much easier to set up reliable Activity “Macros” in Universal Remote Controls like the Logitech Harmony devices.
  2. And speaking of the Logitech Harmony Universal Remote Controls, it would be really nice if all of the Matrix Audio IR Codes were entered into Logitech’s Device IR Database.  It’s really easy to do this for companies.  Any thought of making this happen?
Thanks for your help and providing this forum!

Casey
回复
Hi Casey
We have got in touch with Logitech and doing the IR codes integration.
They are doing it now, hopefully we will get results in couple of days.
Hope you can help us to test the integration once they finished.
回复
(10-09-2020, 08:18 AM)Cao Wei 提到: Hi Casey
I want to ask: Is it possible to add commands such as NEXT and PREV to your base for Logitech Harmony? It is more comfortable to have these buttons on a separate remote, and not just through the application. Thanks.
回复
(04-07-2021, 11:53 AM)Pavlo 提到:
I want to ask: Is it possible to add commands such as NEXT and PREV to your base for Logitech Harmony? It is more comfortable to have these buttons on a separate remote, and not just through the application. Thanks.

Hi Pavlo,

Because of our current IR remote control only has input channel and volume control commands, we have not defined the playback control commands (NEXT, PREV, PLAY, STOP etc.) now. Once we released the next gen remote control, and the commands are defined, we can contact Logitech to update the database.

By the way, are you using Logitech Harmoney Hub? Does the Logitech Harmoney can control our device now? We cannot validate it.
回复
(04-08-2021, 07:17 AM)Cao Wei 提到:

Hi Pavlo,

Because of our current IR remote control only has input channel and volume control commands, we have not defined the playback control commands (NEXT, PREV, PLAY, STOP etc.) now. Once we released the next gen remote control, and the commands are defined, we can contact Logitech to update the database.

By the way, are you using Logitech Harmoney Hub? Does the Logitech Harmoney can control our device now? We cannot validate it.
Thanks for the quick response.
Yes, my mini-i Pro 3 is controlled using Logitech Harmoney Hub, but only those commands that are in the remote control work. Thank you.
When are you planning to release a new remote control and add commands?
回复
(04-08-2021, 01:29 PM)Pavlo 提到:
(04-08-2021, 07:17 AM)Cao Wei 提到:

Hi Pavlo,

Thanks for the quick response.
Yes, my mini-i Pro 3 is controlled using Logitech Harmoney Hub, but only those commands that are in the remote control work. Thank you.
When are you planning to release a new remote control and add commands?
回复
HI, Cao Wei

Sorry, but I don't see your answer, or deleted it by accident.
回复
(04-09-2021, 03:05 PM)Pavlo 提到: HI, Cao Wei

Sorry, but I don't see your answer, or deleted it by accident.

Sorry, it might be something wrong with my last post.
I said that did you find Matrix brand and models in Logitech Harmony database? or added Matrix product commands manually to the Harmony?
The guys from Logitech told us that they added Matrix to their database, but we cannot validaye it. Because we have no Harmony Hub.
Can you send me a screenshot if available?

Thank you!

Cao
回复
Hi,
Can you also add the Element X2 to the Logitech Harmony database?
回复
(07-30-2022, 06:31 AM)Mario_697 提到: Hi,
Can you also add the Element X2 to the Logitech Harmony database?

Yes, we'll contact them and do it.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客