主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Feature Request: Discrete On/Off IR Codes
(07-30-2022, 06:31 AM)Mario_697 提到: Hi,
Can you also add the Element X2 to the Logitech Harmony database?
I just got an i2.  I didn't see it in the Harmony database so I just used the existing Element-i entry and that seems to work.
回复
Hi Mario and glc650
I have provided the remote address codes to Logitech, and they told me they will do it soon.
Please stay tuned.
回复
(08-19-2022, 08:10 AM)Wei Cao 提到: Hi Mario and glc650
I have provided the remote address codes to Logitech, and they told me they will do it soon.
Please stay tuned.
Has this been completed yet?
回复
(10-01-2022, 12:11 PM)glc650 提到:
Please stay tuned.

Yes, has been done.
回复
Hi, I tried adding both X-Sabre and, and Element device from Harmony database. I see only one PowerTogle button for each of them. Is it possible to get separate commands PowerOn, PowerOf? Please. T.
回复
(10-10-2022, 09:03 PM)Tomasz_2165 提到: Hi, I tried adding both X-Sabre and, and Element device from Harmony database. I see only one PowerTogle button for each of them. Is it possible to get separate commands PowerOn, PowerOf? Please. T.
Hi Tomaz,
I understand now , but unfortunately, I don't think it could not be separated now. Sorry.
回复
(10-11-2022, 04:44 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(10-10-2022, 09:03 PM)Tomasz_2165 提到: Hi, I tried adding both X-Sabre and, and Element device from Harmony database. I see only one PowerTogle button for each of them. Is it possible to get separate commands PowerOn, PowerOf? Please. T.
Hi Tomaz,
I understand now , but unfortunately, I don't think it could not be separated now. Sorry.

Hi Wei

I understand, but please consider that most of the devices I know, despite having only PowerOnOff on the remote control, provide with Logitech Harmony separate Power On and Power Off (3 functions PowerOnOf, Power On, Power Off, separate commands). This is very important for scene operation. There is no way to start or turn off a scene erroneously if the signals are separated. If they are not separated, unfortunately, very often the Matrix is turned off instead of on. Please take this into account when developing functions, this does not require changing the remote control. Rather, it is just a change in firmware + information to Harmony. It would be a very big improvement. In future devices it would be great if there was a physical IR connector (mini jack) on the back of the device, then the risk of error in scenes would be zero. These are just friendly comments. T.
回复
(10-12-2022, 01:01 PM)Tomasz_2165 提到:
(10-11-2022, 04:44 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
Hi Tomaz,

Hi Wei

I understand, but please consider that most of the devices I know, despite having only PowerOnOff on the remote control, provide with Logitech Harmony separate Power On and Power Off (3 functions PowerOnOf, Power On, Power Off, separate commands). This is very important for scene operation. There is no way to start or turn off a scene erroneously if the signals are separated. If they are not separated, unfortunately, very often the Matrix is turned off instead of on. Please take this into account when developing functions, this does not require changing the remote control. Rather, it is just a change in firmware + information to Harmony. It would be a very big improvement. In future devices it would be great if there was a physical IR connector (mini jack) on the back of the device, then the risk of error in scenes would be zero. These are just friendly comments. T.

Hi Tomasz,

Got it, I'll forward your suggestions to the dev team. Thank you so much!
回复
(10-09-2022, 12:38 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(10-01-2022, 12:11 PM)glc650 提到:
Please stay tuned.

Yes, has been done.

Tried today to get the codes for my harmony, but the element i2 isn't available yet.

Also from my side: discrete codes for power on/off are really needed.
回复
(11-08-2022, 03:06 PM)Burkhardt 提到: Tried today to get the codes for my harmony, but the element i2 isn't available yet.
I was able to add my i2 a month ago.

mfg: Matrix Audio
model: Element i2
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客