主题评价:
  • 1 次(票) - 平均星级: 5
Matrix Mini-I Pro 3 Review
English:
Hi, first experience with Matrix Audio and I believe I am also the first in the world to review the Mini-I Pro 3 received two days ago. No chatter and let's pay attention to the point. The Mini-I Pro 3 looks like a solid product, well built, with an anti-interference aluminum body. The high definition display is a feast for the eyes, practically perfect. The entrances are the usual. No installation and use problems via USB port by downloading the relative drivers for Win10. Warning! Do not absolutely use a 3A fast charging usb C cable because it is not compatible due to the charging chip integrated in the connector; use a normal USB C cable. The sound emitted from the speakers connected via xlr is linear, very precise, balanced, powerful, clean and realistic. There is no gain on the speakers but the power is enough; +18 the gain on the single ended headphone input and +24 on the balanced input guarantee perfect sound for headphones up to 300ohm. Unfortunately, no integration with proprietary apps such as MA remote control, but you can do without it. There is no DLNA, probably in the future there will be an update that will allow it but it is not safe. Seamless integration with Roon via Ethernet, also the best way to use the Matrix, even if the product has not yet been certified but will soon be. An easy and intuitive menu allows, by pressing the rear button, to easily interact with the unit, for example by inserting the dac mode at fixed volume or variable volume preamp, while pressing the volume knob, very solid and well built, you can change between the inputs. Excellent wifi-bluetooth reception (no need for stupid and unsightly antennas) and no interference in the sound. In the integration with Roon I was able to see how the Matrix does not update the display of radio stations, especially the title and author that are listened to at the moment (the station logo is updated), a problem that will probably be solved in the future with constant updates. that the unit will receive. The management of MQAs is perfect, making the Mini-I Pro 3 a reference full decoder. DSD management is also excellent. No popping or latency issues, the unit is extremely accurate; I really believe that the integration between the DAC chip and the clock is a perfect alchemy. The standard remote control is well built and very solid, the quality is evident. Soon I think we may also have the official SINAD measures which I am sure will not disappoint. What can I say, as an all in one DAC streamer it is probably one of the best I have ever tried and I highly recommend it especially in terms of value for money as it is also extremely small and can be placed anywhere. At the moment I don't think there is a unit like this on the market that has this versatility and this quality at this price. Then the updates and the continuous care that Matrix reserves for its products are a guarantee. I reserve the right to update the review as soon as possible with new news.

Italiano:
Salve, prima esperienza con Matrix Audio e credo di essere anche il primo al mondo a recensire il Mini-I Pro 3 ricevuto due giorni fa. Niente chiacchiere e badiamo al sodo. Il Mini-I Pro 3 si presenta come un prodotto solido, ben costruito, con una scocca in alluminio anti interferenze. Il display in alta definizione è una goduria per gli occhi, praticamente perfetto. Le entrate sono le solite. Nessun problema di installazione e di utilizzo tramite porta usb scaricando i relativi drivers per Win10. Attenzione! Non usate assolutamente un cavo usb C di ricarica rapida 3A perché non è compatibile a causa del chip di ricarica integrato nel connettore; usate un normale cavo USB C. Il suono emesso dagli altoparlanti collegati via xlr è lineare, molto preciso, bilanciato, potente, pulito e realistico. Non c'è guadagno sugli speaker ma la potenza basta; +18 il guadagno sull'ingresso single ended delle cuffie e +24 sul bilanciato garantiscono un suono perfetto per le cuffie fino a 300ohm. Purtroppo nessuna integrazione con le app proprietarie tipo MA remote control, ma se ne può fare a meno. Non c'è DLNA, probabilmente in futuro ci sarà un aggiornamento che lo permetterà ma non è sicuro. Perfetta l'integrazione con Roon via Ethernet, anche il miglior modo di usare il Matrix, anche se il prodotto non è stato ancora certificato ma lo sarà presto. Un facile ed intuitivo menù permette, premendo il tastino posteriore, di interagire facilmente con l'unità, inserendo ad esempio la modalità dac a volume fisso o preamp volume variabile, mentre premendo la manopola del volume, molto solida e ben costruita, si può svariare fra gli input. Ottima la ricezione wifi-bluetooth (senza bisogno di stupide ed antiestetiche antenne) e nessuna interferenza nel suono. Nell'integrazione con Roon ho avuto modo di constatare come il Matrix non aggiorni il display delle stazioni radio, soprattutto titolo e autore che si ascoltano al momento (il logo della stazione viene aggiornato), problema che probabilmente verrà risolto in futuro con i costanti aggiornamenti che l'unità riceverà. La gestione degli MQA è perfetta, facendo del Mini-I Pro 3 un full decoder di riferimento. Ottima anche la gestione dei DSD. Nessun problema di popping o di latenza, l'unità è estremamente precisa; credo proprio che l'integrazione fra il chip DAC ed il clock sia un'alchimia perfetta. Il telecomando di serie è ben costruito e molto solido, la qualità si vede tutta. Presto penso che potremo avere anche le misure ufficiali del SINAD che sono certo che non deluderanno. Che dire, come streamer DAC all in one è probabilmente uno dei migliori che abbia mai provato e lo consiglio caldamente soprattutto per quanto riguarda il rapporto qualità-prezzo essendo anche estremamente piccola e collocabile ovunque. Al momento non credo ci sia sul mercato un'unità del genere che abbia questa versatilità e questa qualità a questo prezzo. Poi gli aggiornamenti e la continua cura che Matrix riserva ai suoi prodotti sono una garanzia. Mi riservo di aggiornare la recensione al più presto con nuove notizie.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客