主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Matrix app for iPad and iPhone
Hi - I just got an Element X two weeks ago.  I was able to get the remote app loaded for my iPhone and iPad.  For some reason the app for iPad -MA Remote HD - under the streaming tab states "Not logged in" but there is no place I can find to log into my Tidal account.  On my iPhone on the streaming tab, there is a login place for Tidal and Qobuz and I can log into Tidal.  When I load the old app Matrix app on the iPad, there is a place to log into Tidal.  Unfortunately, that version is not very good.  The app is in portrait on the iPad and seems to have limited features for searching and I also seem to have the same issue that I have with the app for iPhone below.

I have a Bluesound Node 2i.  When I am in my Tidal account on my iPhone and search and select an album, if I select the wrong album and back up my search, it keeps my in that search string.  For instance, if I select Neil Young and the album Zuma and decide that I want a different Neil Young album, I back up one level and am still in Neil Young's albums.  On the Matrix app, if I select Neil Young - Zuma and back up the search for a different album, it takes me directly back to a the original search bar for a brand new search.  That makes searching for music incredibly painful to use.  Am I doing something wrong here?  My only work around is to use the coax of the Node and BlueOS for streaming to the Element X and use the search function of BlueOS for playing music.  While the sound through the coax is better that the Node by itself as a streamer, the sound streamed wirelessly or through Ethernet with the Element X s significantly better than using coax of the Node.  

Thanks
回复
(09-19-2020, 11:23 PM)Mike 提到: Hi - I just got an Element X two weeks ago.  I was able to get the remote app loaded for my iPhone and iPad.  For some reason the app for iPad -MA Remote HD - under the streaming tab states "Not logged in" but there is no place I can find to log into my Tidal account.  On my iPhone on the streaming tab, there is a login place for Tidal and Qobuz and I can log into Tidal.  When I load the old app Matrix app on the iPad, there is a place to log into Tidal.  Unfortunately, that version is not very good.  The app is in portrait on the iPad and seems to have limited features for searching and I also seem to have the same issue that I have with the app for iPhone below.

I have a Bluesound Node 2i.  When I am in my Tidal account on my iPhone and search and select an album, if I select the wrong album and back up my search, it keeps my in that search string.  For instance, if I select Neil Young and the album Zuma and decide that I want a different Neil Young album, I back up one level and am still in Neil Young's albums.  On the Matrix app, if I select Neil Young - Zuma and back up the search for a different album, it takes me directly back to a the original search bar for a brand new search.  That makes searching for music incredibly painful to use.  Am I doing something wrong here?  My only work around is to use the coax of the Node and BlueOS for streaming to the Element X and use the search function of BlueOS for playing music.  While the sound through the coax is better that the Node by itself as a streamer, the sound streamed wirelessly or through Ethernet with the Element X s significantly better than using coax of the Node.  

Thanks
I received a quick answer back from Matrix and got my first issue fixed.  A bit embarassing. 

My only issue now is searching for albums of artists.  If the back button would bring me back to the next level up for an artist from an album selected rather than to the main menu, I would be a happy camper!
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客