主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Ethernet
Hi, 

I am having issues with my ethernet connection? all of my other devices work just fine, but the m2 keeps dropping in and out and wont stay connected over ethernet, wifi seems to work just fine, is there a fix?
回复
Hi Chris,
Can you let me know the model name or model number of your network router?
回复
Hi  - same issue for me on an Element i2.  Firmware updated to latest on April 15.   Router is a commercial switch (24 ethernet ports?).  If brand is important i can provide when i return home.

Grateful for feedback on the issue.
回复
(04-17-2023, 12:09 PM)Hans_2535 提到: Hi  - same issue for me on an Element i2.  Firmware updated to latest on April 15.   Router is a commercial switch (24 ethernet ports?).  If brand is important i can provide when i return home.

Please let me know the brand and model number of the switch.
By the way, as  I mentioned in another thread, can you change to another Ethernet port of your switch?
回复
(04-18-2023, 12:41 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(04-17-2023, 12:09 PM)Hans_2535 提到: Hi  - same issue for me on an Element i2.  Firmware updated to latest on April 15.   Router is a commercial switch (24 ethernet ports?).  If brand is important i can provide when i return home.

Please let me know the brand and model number of the switch.
By the way, as  I mentioned in another thread, can you change to another Ethernet port of your switch?

Router is a Duxbury Networking DUX252524P 24-Port Gig PoE.  It is six months old.  All ports are working fine.  It is very difficult for me to switch ports because i have many in use and it is very unclear which goes to the i2.  The port always works when i plug/unplug the i2. 

Grateful for your help.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客