主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
display dimmer Element i
Hi, is there an option to dim the display on my Element i, @night it is far too bright.
I now put a black piece of carton in front of the display  Undecided
I can’t find it in the manual, so it might not be possible.
Maybe there is a hidden feature with the remote Rolleyes 

Press all the buttons on the remote at the same moment and the display dims  Big Grin Big Grin

Cheers Jan
回复
(05-21-2023, 08:54 AM)Jan_1065 提到: Hi, is there an option to dim the display on my Element i, @night it is far too bright.

Press all the buttons on the remote at the same moment and the display dims  Big Grin Big Grin

Cheers Jan
Hi Sir,

Only element i has no option to dim or shut off the display. The element X and element M has, because they have an LED light to indicate the status of the unit, but the element i don't have.  Big Grin
回复
(05-26-2023, 03:26 AM)Wei Cao 提到:
(05-21-2023, 08:54 AM)Jan_1065 提到: Hi, is there an option to dim the display on my Element i, @night it is far too bright.

Cheers Jan
Hi Sir,

Only element i has no option to dim or shut off the display. The element X and element M has, because they have an LED light to indicate the status of the unit, but the element i don't have.  Big Grin

OK, thanks for your reply, it’s a minor issue. The sound of the Element i is great ? 

Cheers Jan
回复
"typo," I meant to write: the Element i sounds great ????
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客