主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
element X USB audio connection settings
I am using element X .

When playing through a computer's USB connection, there is no problem under normal circumstances.

However, when playing music in the SPOTIFY app, element X automatically disconnects the USB connection and changes to SPOTIFY streaming mode.

Hardwear version 1.6 / current firmware version is C02001.
回复
You may used Spotify Connect before, and did not disconnect Spotify Connect. Please check in Spotify app, in the device select page, forget element X. And try again.
回复
(05-26-2023, 02:28 AM)Wei Cao 提到: You may used Spotify Connect before, and did not disconnect Spotify Connect. Please check in Spotify app, in the device select page, forget element X. And try again.

I'm using both Spotify streaming and not just the computer's USB.

I request you to create a settings menu so that element X does not automatically work when the Spotify app is running.

And I don't want element X to turn on automatically when I come home from listening to music on the Spotify app on my iphone outside.
回复
(05-26-2023, 01:38 PM)Dae youl 提到: I request you to create a settings menu so that element X does not automatically work when the Spotify app is running.
Got it. I'll forward the requirement to the dev team.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客