主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element M2 & MA Remote improvemets
Hello!

I just bought an Element M2 and I have some ideas how to improve it.

If it's technically possible, it would be great if the line outs would be selectable instead of being active at the same time, this became an issue when I connected my active monitors and a tube headphone amp to the unit simultaneously, the sound would come out of both at the same time. I mean it would be great if you could implement an option to the MA Remote software to choose either XLR or RCA out instead of just "headphones/auto/line out". I would expect such features of a unit with this kind of a price tag.

Also, I have a Galaxy Tab A8 which I use to control the unit, and the screen scaling does not work very well, for example the bitrate/KHz text is displayed on top of the song progress bar.
A horizontal orientation would be a great feature, in your website the tablets are horizontally oriented (I think they are iPad's but my iPad is late 2014 model and can not run the MA Remote software), but what bugs me the most is the Tidal integration, it completely ignores my suggested playlists and gives me some popular or up and coming playlists instead.

It would be great if I could use Tidal in horizontal orientation with my suggested "My Mix" playlists. Another thing that bugs me is the MA Remote software's tendency to default me to "local music" (I have none connected) instead of where I left off, or my favourites. Fixing this would enhance the experience greatly, and make using the software far more intuitive. Giving the user a choice over what she/he would like to see when opening the app would be awesome.

Also, I have a WD MyCloud NAS, I haven't yet figured out how to make the software find it, and I saw many other people googling the same problem. On my OnePlus 8 Pro/Samsung Galaxy Tab A8/Windows PC it shows up and I can stream from the NAS with no problems at all. It does not require a login to be able to stream as it's in the local network.

If I would not have these issues, the unit would be PERFECT, the sound quality is superb and the design is nice.

Please contact me via e-mail if you have any questions.

Thank you for reading this!

Best regards,
Dub
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客