主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Features to implement, please!
Could you make a option to show trackname and artist in display on Matrix element X?
回复
I second that request! Also, is there a way to show the bit depth (e.g. “24 bit”) on the front panel along with file type (e.g. PCM, MQA, DSD) and sample rate?
回复
To find a space to display bit depth in the narrow screen is possible.
But it might not display track information in the screen now. Hopefully...next gen? lol
回复
(06-26-2020, 07:41 PM)Per 提到: Could you make a option to show trackname and artist in display on Matrix element X?

Display in Element I is not very useful too... Sad  The right side has a lot of empty space, unreadable "volume bar" and a big, unnecessary "output icon". I would much more prefer just a db volume scale (output icon could be small and discrete).

Of course optional track info would by cool in a streamer, too.
回复
I have element -I and when using AirPlay it does not turn on automatically so I start Roon play something which turns on element and saves me getting up to do this ( or find the remote). Then I play my AirPlay but the unit has a sleep timer and turns off while playing AirPlay.

So please disable power off if the system is playing AirPlay. I believe with Roon only powers off after x minutes if there is no signal.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客