主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Element X Problems
(05-09-2023, 11:01 AM)Juraj_2552 提到: I installed MA Remote 3.2.7 yesterday. The problem with track number sorting has been solved but there are still 2 more bugs concerning albums:
1. The album disk number sorting is not working. If there are 2 disks from the same album, the track order have to be all the tracks from the first album following all the tracks from the second album. It is interleaving tracks from both albums now.
2. If there are more albums with the same name (e.g. The greatest hits), the album cover is the same for all the albums with the same name.
Got it, the app developers will look into the issues. Thanks for the feedback.
回复
Hi!

My Element X has the same wifi problem. Loses wifi connection randomly and then it needs unplugging to work again.

Also, when listening to Tidal through MA app with headphones (Sehn HD650 at unbalanced) the unit would shut down randomly - happened many times.

Many thanks
回复
I have had the same problem for about 6 months but has now gotten worse to where a reboot doesn't always solve the problem. At first I thought the problem was Roon related but the MA app doesn't connect either.

SW: CO2001
HW: 1.6

Element X will disappear off the network at times and never come back till a 30sec unplug hard reboot (sometimes but not always). When this happens, the symptoms:

1) Element X occasionally (not always) loses the SSID and IP Address (all other network devices are fine)
2) Roon cannot connect or see the device in RoonReady (and sometimes in any incarnation AirPlay, ShairportSync)
3) MA App cannot see/find the Element X (Device is Offline) even though it's clearly on
4) WiFi Configuration cannot be setup (pressing knob for 5 sec under Network Setting)
回复
(11-20-2023, 10:01 PM)Evans 提到: Also, when listening to Tidal through MA app with headphones (Sehn HD650 at unbalanced) the unit would shut down randomly - happened many times.
Dear Evans,
Do you remember, before the device go to standby mode randomly, were there sampling rates of the TIDAL tracks displayed on the device?
Is this issue only happen to TIDAL? Do you use the element X from other source? (e.g. local music playback? Qobuz or Roon?)
Who was the device "shut down"? Was it entered Standby mode? (Displays "Standby" on the display and then turned off the display?)
Is it possible that the device was mis-operated by some other IR remote control? Or the IR receiver was interferrenced by some unvisible light? To rule out this possibility, can you use the RM3 remote to switch the remote address code of the element X?
回复
(11-20-2023, 10:01 PM)Evans 提到: Hi!

My Element X has the same wifi problem. Loses wifi connection randomly and then it needs unplugging to work again. 

Also, when listening to Tidal through MA app with headphones (Sehn HD650 at unbalanced) the unit would shut down randomly - happened many times.

Many thanks
Did you get the issue resolved? my similar problem is driving me crazy. Working with MA to resolve but I don't have high hopes.
回复
Dear Wei. It has been a long time since I used it and do not remember. I will check again and will get back to you. I think, however, it was headphones connected, as I did not have this issue when using Matrix with an amp.

Not yet, but I just saw their private message asking me for details. I will keep you posted. It is a pity for such a high end device to have this kind of issues.

Did you find a solution?
回复
How do I do factory reset for my Element X? Thanks
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客