主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
I instantly fell in love
I got my x-sabre pro(mqa) 48 hours ago.
Having connected my cocktail audio x50D, 5 minutes in I was convinced this is a match made in music heaven.

So I just want to thank matrix audio and their R&D department for a great product, which I promote every chance I get from now on.

Anyone in the market for an aune s8 dac  Wink

Thanks again Matrix Audio
回复
(08-29-2020, 09:13 AM)Paul _786 提到: I got my x-sabre pro(mqa) 48 hours ago.
Having connected my cocktail audio x50D, 5 minutes in I was convinced this is a match made in music heaven.

So I just want to thank matrix audio and their R&D department for a great product, which I promote every chance I get from now on.

Hi Paul, may I know if the i2s hdmi out from the x50d work on the x-sabre pro?

Thanks
回复
Hi Paul
Thanks for puechasing a Matrix Audio product.
回复
(08-29-2020, 09:13 AM)Paul _786 提到: I got my x-sabre pro(mqa) 48 hours ago.

Can you help me? Could you explain how you connected your x-sabre pro(mqa) to your cocktail audio x50D? I have the exact same products, but when I connected them with a USB cable but the cocktail isn't recognising the x-sabre.
回复
Hi Peter,
It's better to ask the support team of Cocktail Audio if their products recognize a XMOS based USB DAC.
Thank you.
回复
Im dieying to see X sabre 3 refreshment with dual es 9039 chips. If that wont happen then i get Matrix element x2 pure.
回复
(03-28-2023, 03:39 PM)Arnas 提到: Im dieying to see X sabre 3 refreshment with dual es 9039 chips. If that wont happen then i get Matrix element x2 pure.

X-SABRE 3 will not be refreshed soon. Thank you.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客